Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,711 members, 7,855,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. (4060 Views)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) / 10 Sexiest Female Celebrities Who Used To Be Men!!!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by bond007i(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Our Music has developed over the years since the foray of 2face Idibia into the international Scene with his widely accepted hit single 'African Queen'. 

A lot of Artistes have come and gone, some have remained and a lot has happened over the years. Celebrity beefs, baby mama's and all that. 

Today the females are taking the industry by storm, and permit me to say they not only have good voices, the have beautiful and sexy bodies to go with it. Tiwa Savage just bagged an international management deal with JayZ's rock nation and has been doing fine since then.

This Article will be looking at the Nigerian Female Singers with the Sexiest Bodies. This is my opinion (Adebusoye Ademola) you can add your views in the comment box.

10. Simi: 

Some of you might not agree that the Jamb Question crooner can be sexy, the truth is yes she's sexy. I've seen her when she was a 'good girl' now she's just like Riri (Good Girl Gone Bad). I must tell you that the 'Tiff' singer can steal your man with her sexy hot body. Apart from being sexy, she also has a good and unique voice to go with. She sings, produces and she is Sexy! What a talent.

9. Aramide:

Agree with me or not, Ararmide has keyed down the no 9 spot on this chart. Even though she's married i still find her very sexy, she doesn't bare her body, but my eyes see beyond the clothes. I'm yet to see her Bikini Body, but she has a way of leaving the rest to imagination. Aramide, if you are reading this please bless me with a picture of you in Bikini (Send it to cetvng@gmail.com) lets be the first to upload it online. #Smiles.

8. Chidinma:

I just like her petite stature. So lets just leave her at number 8. We all knows she also has a very good voice.

7. Toby Grey:

Beautiful, beautiful singer! When she did the cover to 'Woju' by Kiss Daniel which she titled 'Gboju' i thought she would just be a one hit wonder. Now, shes number 7 on my Sexy list, I cannot believe it but its real. Toby Grey, I'm in a haste to see your bikini body too... LOLZ! By the way I'm loving your song 'You and I', and I'm secretly hoping that one day You and I will be together! #Gboju

6: Toni Tones: 

I have nothing to say than 'She is Just So Sexy'. She'll soon become your favourite if what im listening to is anything to go by.

5. Cynthia Morgan:

I'm not really a fan of her kind of music but that doesn't mean i dont consider her as being Sexy. The only thing i dont like is that Nose Ring, i personally think She should get rid of it. Cynthia is number 5 on my Sexy List. Nice Body!

4. Niniola: 

The 'Ibadi' singer got me 'hard'. Shes sexy and she knows it. Though she might want to tone down a bit on her body. A very nice singer she is too.

3. Tipsy:

A young and versatile rap artiste, she has a banging body. She is the perfect definition for 'Slim is Sexy'. You will Agree with me that from the picture below you'll find yourself drooling over this 'beautifully sexy' rapper! She is just too banging. My perfect taste in a woman, slim, sensible, good sense of humor, jovial and above all SEXY! Tipsy has a few tracks under her belt, a song with Olamide and other tracks too. Haven't heard her tracks yet? just Google 'Tipsy' and Voila!

2. Seyi Shay:

Seyi or Shay! A very wonderful body, well toned and Straight legs with the curves in the needed places, she might not be the 'Toolz' of her career, but she is shaming the slim ladies who are just straight outright. Seyi Shay got me on this one.

1. Niyola

You have to perfectly agree with me that the EME first lady has a very banging body. If you dont agree just see the pictures below. She's Black, beautiful and SEXY!

source: cetvng..com
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
wink
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by busterr(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
ok
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by bossom99(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok (ATI RI WON) grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by YabaLeftist: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
angry angry

What kinda fuckery is this?! angry

With the exception of maybe Chidimma and Niyola, every other lady on your list is not Sexy. How can you call skinny, shriveled women Sexy? Which one amongst them has ukwu and perky, succulent boobs? Absolutely none!

How can you leave out really sexy girls like Yemi Alade, Emma Nyra, Victoria Kimani, etc?

Simply outrageous!
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
I concur
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by bond007i(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
YabaLeftist:
angry angry

What kinda fuckery is this?! angry

With the exception of maybe Chidimma and Niyola, every other lady on your list is not Sexy. How can you call skinny, shriveled women Sexy? Which one amongst them has ukwu and perky, succulent boobs? Absolutely none!

How can you leave out really sexy girls like Yemi Alade, Emma Nyra, Victoria Kimani, etc?

Simply outrageous!

This is my own list joor... create yours...

my definition of sexy is obviously different from yours...

is boobs and Ass your definition of sexy?
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by YabaLeftist: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
bond007i:

This is my own list joor... create yours...

my definition of sexy is obviously different from yours...

is boobs and Ass your definition of sexy?

Hmm, I wonder what other physical attributes will make a woman sexy. A woman with narrow hips like a man and flat chest, how else can she possibly manage to be Sexy?

Perhaps her voice or her face can over compensate. Not in my books tho. I'm sure 98 percent of guys see it that way too.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by jiggaz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
lol OP nawa oo... what of StormRex? Sexy body, sexy voice & beautiful face.... check her nah..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria. by bond007i(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
YabaLeftist:

Hmm, I wonder what other physical attributes will make a woman sexy. A woman with narrow hips like a man and flat chest, how else can she possibly manage to be Sexy?

Perhaps her voice or her face can over compensate. Not in my books tho. I'm sure 98 percent of guys see it that way too.

did u see their pictures I uploaded?
you'll literarily pee in your pants... especially for Niyola and Tipsy.

(1) (Reply)

FLOROCKA Admits He Is BROKE In Open Court / Mercy Johnson Kneels Down For Her Husband And RMD At Her Surprise Birthday Party / Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Fake Twitter Account Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.