Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 Stipends To 'vulnerable' Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 Stipends To 'vulnerable' Nigerians (701 Views)

FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths In 2017 / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 Stipends To 'vulnerable' Nigerians by Jalapa01(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
The Federal Government says it has concluded plans to begin payment of N5,000 stipends to vulnerable Nigerians. This was made known to journalists by Mrs Kemi Adeosun, the Finance Minister who said, in a bid to stimulate economic activities, the Federal Government would release additional N350bn for capital projects captured in the 2016 budget.

The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, gave the figure while briefing journalists on intervention measures being taken by the government to reflate the economy which is currently in recession.

She said that the provision of the additional N350bn brought the total capital releases made by the government to N760bn.

She said since the economy is currently in recession, the level of consumer demand would be reduced drastically hence the need for government to step in by injecting liquidity.

She said, “What government wants to do is to step in and begin to spend and push more money into the economy and then get things moving again.

Continue reading at http://www.bookspen.com/fg-begin-payment-n5000-stipends-vulnerable-nigerians/
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 Stipends To 'vulnerable' Nigerians by amsad19(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
sad
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 Stipends To 'vulnerable' Nigerians by BushidoBlue(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
When you see the phrase, "plans to begin" in a report, you know APC is involved...
When they start implementing please buzz me..

Meanwhile...

Since I've been off Nairaland, Nigeria has gone into recession aa many of us predicted and now the government blames you. Yes you. The Nigerians that voted them in for it.

They say you should change first ... Please change o so they won't have any more excuses ....

Oniranusomborry
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 Stipends To 'vulnerable' Nigerians by OXYZ: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
BushidoBlue:
When you see the phrase, "plans to begin" in a report, you know APC is involved...
When they start implementing please buzz me..

Meanwhile...

Since I've been off Nairaland, Nigeria has gone into recession aa many of us predicted and now the government blames you. Yes you. The Nigerians that voted them in for it.

They say you should change first ... Please change o so they won't have any more excuses ....

Oniranusomborry
we know una, na you sabi?
Re: FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 Stipends To 'vulnerable' Nigerians by Nateben(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
OK, let the federal government first collect my own free stipend to them.... angry

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Flag Off Completion Of Kpopie-bodo Road / "I Reduced My Convoy To 5 Vehicles, Bought Fuel Myself For The Cars".-peter Obi / Attack On Judges : Lai Mohammed Begs Newspaper Proprietors, Editors As Cjn's Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.