Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level (57294 Views)

Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by nasonaso: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
jackie3B:
hahahahaha...radical for Jesus...Oshogbo weed

Hello, can I give u an advise becos pple say stuff doesn't always make it right.

N. B. I just saw ur profile pix wow n d only thing I can say

.. YOU ARE SUCESSSFULLY UGLY

...... STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND, I MEAN SAY

YOU WORWOR WELLA grin
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by lanvic12(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
My brethren if God change your story ..you can even go boko haram hide out to preach gospel...
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by columbus007(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Highest level of mental slavery undecided
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by sekundosekundo: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Akshow:
I see a pained pastor here. grin grin. I will not keep quiet until thieves like you stop swindling ur gullible followers.

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by jackie3B(f): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
nasonaso:

Hello, can I give u an advise becos pple say stuff doesn't always make it right.

N. B. I just saw ur profile pix wow n d only thing I can say

.. YOU ARE SUCESSSFULLY UGLY

...... STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND, I MEAN SAY

YOU WORWOR WELLA grin
I don notice u jare
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Dantee005(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol... This one gangnam style... #shaolinworship...
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Dantee005(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
This one na gangnam style... #shaolinworship
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Rupect: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
I love this chosen people. They just do their thing in a unique way.
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Iseoluwani: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Akshow:
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend.

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money….

YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own….

STOP worshiping your pastors and receive brain !

Copy and paste international
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Spidermon: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Smoke small SK just before praise and worship. Dance like say na street fight
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Akshow: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Copy and paste international
copy and paste ur own if e easy ode. grin
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Akshow: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=49470412][/quote]

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by spiff005(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
henrydadon:
Member of the Lord chosen church redefine evangelism as they took praise and worship to an acrobatic level.
grin grin......the lord is good
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by sekundosekundo: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Akshow post=49476628][/quote]
No wonder you voted for your ancestor to be your President.

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Uncletony(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
jackie3B:
hahahahaha...radical for Jesus...Oshogbo weed

Really?!. It is a dangerous thing for a man to fall into the hands of the almighty. I knw u would'nt want to.
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Iseoluwani: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Akshow:
copy and paste ur own if e easy ode. grin

Which 1 b insult na?
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by simorny22: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
I love their way of praising God.... grin grin
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Akshow: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
sekundosekundo:

No wonder you voted for your ancestor to be your President.
What are we saying what is he saying Na by force to use meme? Mumu. Wetin bring Buhari into ur thieving pastors Marra?
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Thobiy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by joseph1832(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Small time now if one of dem do somersault break neck dem go say na devil work.

Yeye!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by lascopes(m): 12:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Summersault for jesus jawe...new dab tinz
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by bulkesemess: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Accurate soccer betting tips: http:// www.babelwealth..com
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Toluwanimiii(m): 2:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Serious matter
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by pressplay411(m): 5:53am On Sep 19, 2016
DWJOBScom:
lol

they are happy and rocking the knowledge of what they have and know.......

There's a way you will encounter God , you will find yourself doing worst than that

David danced in a way that his wife was so ashamed of him and scorned him

They are really high on Godliness

Lol @ godliness.
U think they did that cos they actually love God? Nah bruh, they're doing this cos the pastor said that's the only way their prayer will be answered.
Most of them still committed the vilest of sins before and even immediately after this their show of shame.
So please it's not an act of godliness but an act of desperation.
Waiting for the day d pastor would make them eat grass too.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by olurock123: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2016
End Time church....
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Charlesredif(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Keep quite my friend, some people you see there can employ and feed your generation. Some came wretched and today they are Billionaires.

What is the statistics of these billionaires and employers
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by Billygee2u: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Akshow:
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend.

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money….

YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own….

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by DWJOBScom(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2016
pressplay411:

Lol @ godliness.
U think they did that cos they actually love God? Nah bruh, they're doing this cos the pastor said that's the only way their prayer will be answered.
Most of them still committed the vilest of sins before and even immediately after this their show of shame.
So please it's not an act of godliness but an act of desperation.
Waiting for the day d pastor would make them eat grass too.

somehow i agree with you based on awareness of what goes on in other countries

1 Like

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by pressplay411(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
DWJOBScom:

somehow i agree with you based on awareness of what goes on in other countries
pls clarify.
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by CHARLOE(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Akshow:

Gbam!
Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by DWJOBScom(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2016
pressplay411:

pls clarify.
Where pastors make their members do alot of unprinted things

1 Like

Re: The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level by pressplay411(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2016
DWJOBScom:

Where pastors make their members do alot of unprinted things

That's exactly what I'm talking about bruh.
Never was it mentioned in the bible that any miracle was performed by the man of God making the subject(s) eat grass or do backflips or perform any other insanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.