Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance (13998 Views)

Ekiti APC Protests Against Fayose's Verbal Attacks On Buhari (Photos) / ‘No Northern Candidate Can Defeat President Buhari’ - APC Claims / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
ok
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
God grant them 5% brain to be able to think. Wat concerns neco and APC, even the student dnt knw a budget existed. Who takes credit for WAEC

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by arsenal33: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Railways being enjoyed in 2016 are attributed to APC, but NECO in 2016 can't be attributed to PDP...

Clueless bunch.

At least they have attributed mass looting to PDP!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by 2odd(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Madt party ,very soon they will claim hell

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by obhio1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thank God i just registered on nairaland, i want all of you to welcome me.
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
BUT FAILURE OF STUDENT IN OSUN STATE SHALL CREDITED TO WHOM?

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by laffwitmi: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Flatie spotted shocked
UjGina:
Are you an APC supporter? Do you still believe in
Buhari after facts prove his gross incompetence? Then you are suffering from Delusion! Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined (PDP destroyed Nigeria for sixteen years). The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality (I stand with Buhari slogan). People with delusional disorder generally experience non- bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived,conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretati on of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated (Loots recovered from PDP members). If the delusions could not happen in reality (failed CHANGE promises) then another mantra is coined (The CHANGE begins with me) to extend the delusion. People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. In some cases, however, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted (the stand with Buhari even in the face of Recession). Although delusions might be a symptom of more common disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder itself is rather rare. Delusional disorder most often occurs in middle to late life and is slightly more common in women than in men. Do we need to be told that APC supporters and Buhari sychophants are deluded? They live in a phamtom world induced by propaganda that they have lost their ability to reason? May God help us!
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Rutycool(f): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mtchew how does that eradicate the barbaric poverty in country

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by kennymotors(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
credit APC will claimed it ,poor APC will shift the blame to pdp

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
My question is how have they used the education to better the state.
Education in Naija only ends in passing exams and working for multinationals

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by fikfaknuel(f): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Of course, they'll claim the credit, they have obviously taught the students how to cheat better.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Ghost447(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Always fast to take credit for good things, but never ready to take responsibility for their obvious failure.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
I tell you bro. It's really annoying........
coolzeal:
Why do we always play politics with every goddamn sector in Nigeria? How about giving credit to the students who worked hard to achieve greatnest against all odds. Our educational system sucks anyway.
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by morounkola(f): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Reading the various comments here, I can conclude that either majority of those who commented did not read the article or we have stopped using the reasoning ability, God have freely. All were just fixated on playing politics with policies that should be encouraged. Oga Fayemi, if indeed you did all those, you deserve the Minister of education of any administration irrespective of the political affliation. I doff my hat for you, kudos!
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by DabuIIIT: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
What a disgusting party...bunch of LAIng moham'ds. Even their numerous zombie and afonja supporters are dumbfounded.. grin
SAI FAYOSE

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by brightahia(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
l

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by YaksonFCA(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nobody should attribute this high pass rate to all this clueless Governors rather we should appreciate the
students for their uncommon courage. Like Kogi where I hailed from, Teachers have been on strike for months
because of the inability of the Governor to pay theirs salaries yet our student still came Third in NECO 2016
Exam. Even Ekiti teachers too have not been paid for months.
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Lescott7(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Quite annoying and amusing, neither APC nor PDP took the the blames when these students performed woefully in the past but one is trying to laud itself and take the honour away from students,teachers and parents who deserved the credits.
As someone who knows Ekiti well,I will give kudos to the students, parents and teachers and not fayose or fayemi that had left since 2014 and claiming glory of 2016. If fayemi and Ekiti APC are commending themselves for this,I feel APC and Buhari at the Federal level should stop blaming PDP anymore and start blaming themselves for the economic woes of today.
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by ehissi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Railways being enjoyed in 2016 are attributed to APC, but NECO in 2016 can't be attributed to PDP...

Clueless bunch.

My brother, taking credit for someone elses work without giving due credit is called plaigiarism. It is an APC thing, it runs within the family; even Buhari is not left out.

No be so Lai Mohammed say na Buhari plan TSA until fayose halla for the money whet them be wan pay system specs before they confess say na Jonathan policy.

So don't be surprised, as far as I am concerned. APC them learner permit dey office, them no wan go collect..... grin
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by ODODO35: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
APC cancelled in Ekiti State for ever and ever

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by jossy4joseph(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
APC is a disgrace. Thiefy thiefy party

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by horlabiyi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
But Fayose became the governor in 2014. And I'm sure there was NECO exam In 2014 and 2015 so why didn't they (APC) claim the 14/15 failure if there was

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by deantimes(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
horlabiyi:
But Fayose became the governor in 2014. And I'm sure there was NECO exam In 2014 and 2015 so why didn't they (APC) the 14/15 failure

Don't mind those idiots who are deceiving themselves.

If it's failure they will attribute it to PDP but wants to claim success, had those students failed would they have come out to lay claim as they have done?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by holluphemydavid(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dis APC party is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Thomthom(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
APC abeg and abeg anytime i just decide to just melo and pray for oga buhari to take us away from this reccesion saga.. U guys will just be annoying someone with ur talk

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Aristotle1999: 4:19am On Sep 18, 2016
cool
BushidoBlue:

Clueless bunch.
[color=]
BushidoBlue:

Clueless bunch.
[/color]
BushidoBlue:

Clueless bunch.
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by ifeooye: 4:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Imagine, what a fallacy? just read what you posted again and bring out an iota of sense therein.
ddippset:
if fayemi actually did all that were reeled out in this article then he deserves credit. that's if he actually did. BTW why were Nigerians calling the PDP PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE? Because they uses to lie to and deceive Nigerians so much.
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by jonsnow12(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
bunch of fools angrybunch of fools
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by hustler86(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Can we just stop all this bullsh!t and stfu, education in this country is our birth right, tax payers money is being used to reform it, so fnck all the fayose's and the fayemis taking credit for using our money to provide us with what we need. Untill we know that no lazy polithiefcian shld take credit for spending the tax payers money to provide the basic things we need, if not they'll continue to loot and loot and loot.
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by adekaz777: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2016
APC are just fools, they led the country's economy to a recess, they said they are not responsible, Fayemi left debt burden of N900million per month for and 3month salaries for Fayose, when it was problem for Fayose to pay salaries, APC said they are no responsible that he was the architect of whatever that's happening to his administration, now he records success in micro sector of education they want to claim the glory. Hope u ppl av not forgotten body language achievements an attempt to claim glory of work of GEJ , body language achievements now turn body odour and the result is economic recess.
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by Cletus77(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Na Apc born all d children weY suffer write the NECO...THUNDA FIRE..APC
Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by NairaExam690(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
APC can lie ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#nigeriadecides: Fayose Loses Polling Unit, Ward To APC / Again, Rivers, Ebonyi Community Clashes Claim 20 Persons / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.