Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office (8398 Views)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by drss2(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
socialmediaman:

Yet GEJ won Buhari in 2011?
mention one born to rule extremist from north dat was used by a southerner like ameachi
in addition, GEJ won in 2011 not becos he used any northern born to rule against his fellow northern born to rule, GEJ won becos d elections was free n fair. 2011 elections was ten times more transparent dan 2015 elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by donphilopus: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
d way ameachi allowed himself to be used by born to rule extremist in d north against his southern brother is d worst betrayal anybody can commit against his own region. it is not about supporting GEJ. it is about supporting ur region. i tell u d truth no born to rule disciple in d north will ever allow himself to be used against his fellow northerner by southerners. never! ameachi is a BIG traitor!

The way Dasuki, Makarfi, Ali Modu-Sheriff, Shekarau and other Northern leaders too numerous to mention never allowed themselves to be used by Jonathan a Southerner, last year?!
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by socialmediaman: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
mention one born to rule extremist from north dat was used by a southerner like ameachi

Didn't the northerners all work against Buhari in 2011? Ibrahim Shekarau (former governor of Kano who was later made minister by GEJ) even contested to allegedly minimize Buhari's gains in his stronghold
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by seunmsg(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Firefire:
Too much lies and propaganda in recent time.

All thanks to the wicked and solid foundation of media propaganda built by APC while in opposition.

Since akukuma no like APC, let me believe the story. grin

Rotimi Amaechi, the thuggish minister.

Even a well known wailer finds the story incredible. You wailers really need to stop writing this kind of trashy story. Engage the ruling party constructively and not childishly.
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by drss2(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
socialmediaman:

Didn't the northerners all work against Buhari in 2011? Ibrahim Shekarau (former governor of Kano who was later made minister by GEJ) even contested to allegedly minimize Buhari's gains in his stronghold
not even close. wat i mean is, have u ever seen a born to rule extremist used by southerner against his brother who happens to be d president from north like d way ameachi was used against GEJ, d president from south

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by obailala(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
hahahhahaha see who is talking grin were u not d pipul dat were busy saying sw pipul support their own dat u dont hate fayose n ffk if u dont hate fayose for attacking buari, why do u support ameachi's hate against GEJ during last election
Na wa oh... if I tell you I understand the words you just mumbled above, I am a liar.

Now wetin even bring SW enter this matter?... Ethnic/tribal bigotry has certainly melted many youth brains across Nigeria.... According to the melted brain school of thought, any body not supporting GeJ and who doesnt seem like a northerner must be from SW okwa ya?.... Amaechi too sef na SW just as Rochas papa na Awusa... cheesy

Now regarding amaechi vs gej, na by force to support GEJ?.... By the way who even started the feud between amaechi vs jonathan?... strong amnesia don dey worry people that they cannot remember aunty Pati dragging microphone from Amaechi, they cannot remember police security being withdrawn from amaechi and they cannot remember amaechi being locked out from his govt house by Uncle Jona and his boy (Mbu)... In fact the amnesia dey very strong cos some pipo no fit remember when GEJ tell amaechi say 16 > 19 and when on the orders of Mama P and Uncle Jona, 5 members of Rivers state HOA with the use of cultists/thugs, brutalised pro amaechi lawmakers and chased them away from the assembly and began impeachment proceedings against amaechi (5 > 27). Need I mention when Amaechi's plane was held hostage and grounded on several occasions on orders from above?

Finally Amaechi decides to clap back, he runs away and empowers a movement that uprooted the Otuokean from Abuja back to Otuoke while Amaechi himself relocated to Abuja.. Karma na real ashawo... Now many hitherto cheering jonathanians dey shout traitor! Betrayer etc... cry me a river, e dey pain am well well cheesy grin
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by drss2(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
donphilopus:

The way Dasuki, Makarfi, Ali Modu-Sheriff, Shekarau and other Northern leaders too numerous to mention never allowed themselves to be used by Jonathan a Southerner, last year?!
hahahhahaha u guys have much to learn. do u know born to rule members from d north see southerners as infidels do u tink they will allow demselves to be used by infidels against their own brother like dem never. if those pipul u mention actually worked for GEJ during last election, GEJ will still be president today. they dont work against their own. fyi former PDP chairman adamu muazu worked for buari in 2015 elections yet he was PDP.
i will say dis again, a northern born to rule disciple will NEVER allow himself to be used against his fellow northerner by a SOUTHERNER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by Eastfield1: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
d way ameachi allowed himself to be used by born to rule extremist in d north against his southern brother is d worst betrayal anybody can commit against his own region. it is not about supporting GEJ. it is about supporting ur region. i tell u d truth no born to rule disciple in d north will ever allow himself to be used against his fellow northerner by southerners. never! ameachi is a BIG traitor!
childish talk.
it is called politics.
not betrayal
ndi ara
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by drss2(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
obailala:
Na wa oh... if I tell you I understand the words you just mumbled above, I am a liar.

Now wetin even bring SW enter this matter?... Ethnic/tribal bigotry has certainly melted many youth brains across Nigeria.... According to the melted brain school of thought, any body not supporting GeJ and who doesnt seem like a northerner must be from SW okwa ya?.... Amaechi too sef na SW just as Rochas papa na Awusa... cheesy

Now regarding amaechi vs gej, na by force to support GEJ?.... By the way who even started the feud between amaechi vs jonathan?... strong amnesia don dey worry people that they cannot remember aunty Pati dragging microphone from Amaechi, they cannot remember police security being withdrawn from amaechi and they cannot remember amaechi being locked out from his govt house by Uncle Jona and his boy (Mbu)... In fact the amnesia dey very strong cos some pipo no fit remember when GEJ tell amaechi say 16 > 19 and when on the orders of Mama P and Uncle Jona, 5 members of Rivers state HOA with the use of cultists/thugs, brutalised pro amaechi lawmakers and chased them away from the assembly and began impeachment proceedings against amaechi (5 > 27). Need I mention when Amaechi's plane was held hostage and grounded on several occasions on orders from above?

Finally Amaechi decides to clap back, he runs away and empowers a movement that uprooted the Otuokean from Abuja back to Otuoke while Amaechi himself relocated to Abuja.. Karma na real ashawo... Now many hitherto cheering jonathanians dey shout traitor! Betrayer etc... cry me a river, e dey pain am well well cheesy grin
arguing with zombies is like talking with stones. am just tired. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by drss2(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Eastfield1:
childish talk. it is called politics. not betrayal ndi ara
u wont understand.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by donphilopus: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
hahahhahaha u guys have much to learn. do u know born to rule members from d north see southerners as infidels do u tink they will allow demselves to be used by infidels against their own brother like dem never. if those pipul u mention actually worked for GEJ during last election, GEJ will still be president today. they dont work against their own. fyi former PDP chairman adamu muazu worked for buari in 2015 elections yet he was PDP.
i will say dis again, a northern born to rule disciple will NEVER allow himself to be used against his fellow northerner by a SOUTHERNER!

During the 2015 Presidential Elections, why did people say no politician born of a woman in the North could stand Buhari in an Election? Because they felt he was so popular in the North. Do you think Jonathan would have won if they had supported him more than they did last year? You're so funny! Did Shekarau win Buhari in Kano when he contested against Buhari in 2011 Presidential Election? How did you then expect him to win Kano for Jonathan in 2015 when he (Shekarau) couldn't win him (Buhari) in 2011?
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by ajebuter(f): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
The news no sweet enough until Ameachi wire Abba Kyari hot slap and Abba Kyari wire Ameachi a hotter slap in retaliation and then some exchange of Niger Delta and Hausa Fulani blows ,kicks and slaps..

Na that time the story go sweet..

E sese bere..

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by drss2(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
donphilopus:

During the 2015 Presidential Elections, why did people say no politician born of a woman in the North could stand Buhari in an Election? Because they felt he was so popular in the North. Do you think Jonathan would have won if they had supported him more than they did last year? You're so funny! Did Shekarau win Buhari in Kano when he contested against Buhari in 2011 Presidential Election? How did you then expect him to win Kano for Jonathan in 2015 when he (Shekarau) couldn't win him (Buhari) in 2011?
there ar many complexities behind northern politics dat u wont understand. to start explaining dem to u now will be too tasking. i lived in d north.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by cutelover19(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
rooster and bull politics. when you pay for an item, you have exclusive access to it. amaechi was instrumental in bringing buhari to power. it'll be disrespectful of the president not to grant him direct access. although I can't wait for 2019 to vote them out
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by Bujumbura(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Firefire:
Too much lies and propaganda in recent time.

All thanks to the wicked and solid foundation of media propaganda built by APC while in opposition.

Since akukuma no like APC, let me believe the story. grin

Rotimi Amaechi, the thuggish minister.
make we laff Amaechi together

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by donphilopus: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
there ar many complexities behind northern politics dat u wont understand. to start explaining dem to u now will be too tasking. i lived in d north.

Hahaha...As if I've never been in the North too.
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by Firefire(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bujumbura:
make we laff Amaechi together

Amaechi the Judas/Lizard of Ubinma. grin

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by Bujumbura(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
sublimes:
Na waoo!! Person finish university 2009 and today she is the chairperson of the Nigerian Ports Authority! What a privilege!
i finished University before the girl
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by drss2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
donphilopus:

Hahaha...As if I've never been in the North too.
how long have u lived in d north
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by donphilopus: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
how long have u lived in d north

The number of years I've lived in the North or once lived in the North is immaterial.
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by franchizy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
[and then amaechi snatched her from him..e dey painfull shaa..quote author=adamshuaib post=49445660]*Hadiza was born 2nd January 1976 and only finished
her university education in 2009.*
This is a lie, she graduated 2000, Completed her Masters in the UK 2009[/quote]
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by obailala(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
drss2:
[s]arguing with zombies is like talking with stones. am just tired[/s]. grin
Gerrarrahia mehn...
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2016
obailala:
Another deeply pained jonathanian still pained over a year later that amaechi exercised his inalienable right to support a presidential candidate of his choice instead of following the senseless tribal/ethnic route.. According to ethnic and tribal bigots, a southern man must only support a southern candidate else he is a traitor, it doesnt matter if the so called southern candidate is punishing and making life a living hell for him, as a southerner, he must support the southern candidate else he is a traitor (according to jonathanians). grin
My bro ethnic/tribal bigotry is actually an epidemic worse than ebola. When I look at hw those sour election loosers think I feel verY sad for the future of Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
drss2:
Of course u re the only Southerner that has ever lived in the North. I believe u.
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2016
drss2:
this ur story go sweet ur fellow ipods well well.
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2016
sublimes:
Na waoo!! Person finish university 2009 and today she is the chairperson of the Nigerian Ports Authority! What a privilege!
If they bring in old man now u will still groan and scream that youths ve been abandoned. What do u actually want?
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2016
The source is jus bad.
Re: Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office by drss2(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
this ur story go sweet ur fellow ipods well well.
we ar not zoogerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Airlines Got ₦2.84 Billion COVID-19 Stimulus Package – FG / Dig, 121,209 Other Policemen To Write Promotion Exam / Sanusi, El-rufai And Ribadu Compared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.