Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) (45331 Views)

Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom / N2m Ransom On Cult Kingpins: Dakuku Slams Wike / Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by recievesense: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
sammhi:

The army is also filled with criminals or how else do u explain some of their fabulous wealth ?
Militants are just in competition with the military in everything they call criminality . Police included.
No one is more guilty of criminality than police , military and politicians . These 3 creates the militants . Am sure most people don't know this .

You are so on point.
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by mixratio(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
recievesense:
How he be a kingpin when he is using 1 par?

Last time I checked small boys for p-town dey carry ak47

Army calling him a kingpin is funny.
wait let them point that '' 1par '' abi na 1 bar for your head. Na that time you go recognise say kingpin na real kingpin

1 Like

Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
kings09:
kingpin indd. Wat of king-needles. Wen r we going to hear of kingpin of fulani herdsmen arrested
just because of hate, must u criticise everything?
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
kingPin fire!!! kingpins roll in millions. this one local die!!!e local like that gun wey dey near that local phone.

army wan claim authentic duty. Lol.
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Ikechukwu48: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2016
This are not militants. This na small armrobber/kidnapper.

Mschewwww. Nigerian Army is just disgracing themselves
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:58am On Sep 18, 2016
"Abuja Daddy" grin see nickname, where are his kids?
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by rotimage(m): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2016
supersystems:
God punishing all of you for labelling anyone from the Niger Delta a militant since when do kidnappers become militants again ?

Guess you are proud militant??

Kidnapper/Militant which one is good?

SMH
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Realali(f): 2:03am On Sep 18, 2016
cuvox:
angry
so anyone arrested in the niger delta is automatically a militant Abi?
since when militants begin carry toy gun with one bullet?

Abeg make una swerve

This army ppl sabi lie well well my bother
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:20am On Sep 18, 2016
nototribalist:
This are just youths that buhari harsh economy have rendered hopeless. Buhari should resign now.
You be proper olodo

1 Like

Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 3:07am On Sep 18, 2016
nototribalist:
This are just youths that buhari harsh economy have rendered hopeless. Buhari should resign now.

When you support criminals, you are just like them.Under no guise should anybody take a fellow man's life just because of survival.

3 Likes

Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:52am On Sep 18, 2016
APCsupporter:
Nice one. This is what the militants have been reduced to. I can see that some people dont even believe they are militants

Sorry wake up fast.

Militants it's not a child play.

FG knows better. but You need to see for your self....
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2016
recievesense:

Who mumu pass? U struggle buy data come online dey find mumu u go quote. Abeg analyse and get back to me on what I will call u.

Yimu

Am too busy ok.....have got no time for hatters

Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by APCsupporter: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2016
berrystunn:

Sorry wake up fast.

Militants it's not a child play.

FG knows better. but You need to see for your self....

That was before. Boko haram that used to own tanks and bombs now struggle to own an AK47
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2016
rotimage:

Guess you are proud militant??

Kidnapper/Militant which one is good?

SMH

Are you mad ? DId you read the news ? Whats my own with you ?
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by lastpage: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2016
nototribalist:

These sort of "Yooths" have been hopeless since the day they dropped down from their mothers orifice!
They will die hopeless no doubt while their age-mates are graduating with first class honors.

"You cant give what you dont have" ................. Buhari or Jonathan, these ones are just "born-throways".
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2016
jonhemma11:
TROOPS ARRESTS ANOTHER MILITANTS KINGPIN IN CALABAR

Troops of 13 Brigade, 82 Division, Nigerian Army, have in a coordinated operation arrested a suspected high ranking militant kingpin Mr. Victory Benjamin (aka Abuja Daddy and G3) and 3 others. The kingpin was arrested at Saint Joseph Hospital, Ikot Ene junction, Akpabuyo Local Government Area of Cross Rivers State while attempting to collect ransom from one of their kidnap a victim’s relations.

In a related development, troops of the same formation have also arrested 3 militants with locally made pistol and some cartridges while robbing victims around Refugees Camp at Efut Isigi in Bakassi Local Government Area, Cross Rivers State.

Meanwhile, troops have cordoned off the residents of the most wanted militant kingpin, Alias G1 still at large, as already the arrested militants known as “G2” and “G3” are providing useful information that would assist the military to track other criminals in the region.

Thank your for your kind support and cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/troops-arrests-another-militants.html
pls somebody tell me what's the use arresting these scumbags; why are they not having their brains rip-out at that very spot they get stucked Am puzzled!!
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Elbowroom: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
nototribalist:

And who should come on board? GEJ?
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Jazzman44: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Our stupid army wld call every criminal militant jus to score cheap points what has militancy got to do with criminality of kidnap?
Na wa 4 this NA leadership abi na spokesman
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by rotimage(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2016
supersystems:

Are you mad ? DId you read the news ? Whats my own with you ?
Madness
Yes, it runs in your blood lines.
Sips Origin OKU.
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2016
rotimage:

Madness

Yes, it runs in your blood lines.

Sips Origin OKU.

I didnt pick on you or abuse u,its an open forum and i maintained my ryt to my opinion.

Many youths come online and abuse people who they dont even knoow can be way older than them becos no consequences apply.

May wisdom teach peopl sha.

I owe u nothin..Pls dont quote me again
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by metallisc(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2016
supersystems:
God punishing all of you for labelling anyone from the Niger Delta a militant since when do kidnappers become militants again ?

Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by rotimage(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2016
supersystems:

I didnt pick on you or abuse u,its an open forum and i maintained my ryt to my opinion.

Many youths come online and abuse people who they dont even knoow can be way older than them becos no consequences apply.

May wisdom teach peopl sha.

I owe u nothin..Pls dont quote me again

Though you asked not to be quoted but I will.

In the first place I asked a simple question but in reply you used the M word and I reacted to that.

As for being older or not I will leave you with that. but if you're over 35 then you can have a say.

SHALOM.
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2016
rotimage:

Though you asked not to be quoted but I will.

In the first place I asked a simple question but in reply you used the M word and I reacted to that.

As for being older or not I will leave you with that. but if you're over 35 then you can have a say.

SHALOM.

Get lost you fucking idito u think i dont have curse words

God punish u since u dnt knw the difference between a kidnapper and a militant

thats why ur life is bent ode
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
militant are finish crocodie tears no get time o...
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Again!!! Ben ayade is trying... Abuja criminal caught in calabar... Dat means the FCT aint secured.
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Sylvester665: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by rotimage(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
supersystems:

Get lost you fucking idito u think i dont have curse words
God punish u since u dnt knw the difference between a kidnapper and a militant
thats why ur life is bent ode
Yet you still emphasize on how stupid you are
SMH
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
APCsupporter:

That was before. Boko haram that used to own tanks and bombs now struggle to own an AK47

Different from this group
Don't believe the media and the govt. 90% of there word's are lies..

Who no go, no no...
You think govt will want to negotiate if that group are like curt men in school.? Or like that far looking guy with local made gun??

Hahaha hahahahah.
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by Compliant(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
supersystems:

We should be talking bout the balance of your project not this.

What nonsense ?

Am I owing you or what ?

I dislike this post of yours
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by APCsupporter: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
berrystunn:

Different from this group
Don't believe the media and the govt. 90% of there word's are lies..

Who no go, no no...
You think govt will want to negotiate if that group are like curt men in school.? Or like that far looking guy with local made gun??

Hahaha hahahahah.

I should not believe the media but i should believe you? Lolgrin

What makes you think they are deadlier than boko haram? Bokoharam owned IEDs, RPGs, tanks and used expensive cars for suicide bombings. Apart from ak47s and some other machine guns what do the militants have? The militants dont even engage the troops unlike boko haram.

Like i said, if the govt could defeat boko haram these people would be a childs play.
Re: Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2016
APCsupporter:

I should not believe the media but i should believe you? Lolgrin

What makes you think they are deadlier than boko haram? Bokoharam owned IEDs, RPGs, tanks and used expensive cars for suicide bombings. Apart from ak47s and some other machine guns what do the militants have? The militants dont even engage the troops unlike boko haram.

Like i said, if the govt could defeat boko haram these people would be a childs play.

Lol I understand just keep believing what you think.
You think they defeated boko haram!?
1, They only block / stop the media from reporting.
2, Africa journalist don't even go to front line of any crisis. (Zero information)

For your information boko haram did not surrender till date. Take note they love to die as we love to live...
What will be there fear?!!!

NDA is child play abi? But Till date FG still begging to negotiate.

Soon you will understand how government use the media to achieve goals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) / Anthony Okolie: Court Awards N10m Against DSS, Absolves Buhari’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.