Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide (29963 Views)

Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by vickylala239: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrAJQ:
I saw this on facebook and decided to share it here.

DRUG TRAFFICKING: Countries & Penance.
Malaysia - Death Penalty (not negotiable)

China - Death Penalty (Short & simple)

Vietnam (above 1.3 pounds of heroin) - Death penalty
(not negotiable).

Iran - Very Large fine or death penalty.

Thailand - death penalty (No strory)

Dubai - Dealers-death penalty, Users - 4 yrs
imprisonment & deportation,

Saudi Arabia-death penalty (No story)

Singapore-death penalty(dealer or user)

Cambodia - Life imprisonment

Indonesia - Death penalty (not negotiable)

North Korea- Lengthy imprisonment with no contact
with friends and family.

Philippines - Death penalty (not negotiable)

Turkey - Very Large fines and long prison sentence

Costa Rica - Very long prison sentence

Columbia - long time in very unpleasant prison. You
will likely be killed by another prisoner.
--------------------------
Advise yourself, your family members and your
friends against drug trafficking. There is nothing
heroic about being a drug peddler; as your major
claim to fame is being responsible for destroying a
lot of lives in any country you strike and succeed. And
some countries will not tolerate it. They will put your
to pasture when caught. There is nothing cool about
been so greedy that your life means nothing to you;
that you are willing to face a firing squad. An ignoble
death. Those clapping for drug peddlers do not mean
well for them. They are encouraging you to keep on
doing what will lead to your shameful doom.

Nothing heroic about it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208298528355007&id=1057749872&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6331348365675518606%3Amf_story_key.2178782793666507452&__tn__=%2As

In Nigeria u will surely enjoy.....no punishment..

Even if they sentence you to death don't worry Na scam....eg rev king.... Evn after sentencing to death lag gov refuse to sign....

Worst country ever nigeria.....

Boko haram are Evn inmates in prison,rather than death sentence...

Tufiakwa my country.....

Tke this Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Dottore: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Armstrong34(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
pls wat is nigeria's penalty biko

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nigeria = E-tribal war

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by adto(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
They will not listen

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by coyy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
pple still dey carry am everyday

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Fryzi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Attention seeker... Why u breaching peace now?

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by tollytexy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=davodyguy post=49451069]

Hear ke?

Those people get agidi. Strong one.

Same agidi made fly die inside gulder bottle

grin

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
OP, abeg help us post am for Ohaneze Facebook page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Carter4luv(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nigeria- let him go his hustling.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by prince985(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
i dont understand wat is so wrong about drug dealing...it is even arrested worse than attempted murder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
There are worse crimes than drug peddling, I'm yet to get why the death penalty when most of those lawmakers are drug heads themselves.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by prince985(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
i dont understand wat is so wrong about drug dealing...it is even treated worse than attempted murder

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by gamargu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
R2bees:
Yorrobbers will be like: IGBOS UNA DON HEAR?.,, fcking AFONJAS
is it not the truth, who peddle drugs more than ugandans its in their blood. A nation of drug dealers and greedy mofos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Julietcutie(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Timipre Silva sha. He lucky Malaysia ain't Nigeria.

The reason why our senators aren't fowarding bills to be passed into law is because they are the worst culprits themselves
lol

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by exceltech: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
AnonyNymous:
North Korea is surprisingly lenient compared to the rest

North Korea prison(concentration camp) is like being killed slowly,
most inmates wish being executed.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Omeny: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
tollytexy:
Ipob una hear?

If I talk now,them go dey vex.
Which one is ipob nau?
Ok, ur mama that was on pilgrimage in Saudi that was caught last week amongst many others nko?
The trade is bad and risky. Both SE and SW and the Northern dudes are the greatest users
, so all are guilty.
Stop story.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by TeeFriz: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op,will you feed them? Everyone with his hustle...they got a family to feed # motto-dnt get caught!!!
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by MrTour: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
You forgot to add United Kingdom -3 and half years in well ventilated prison, you are guaranteed 3 square meals, mosquitoes will never bite you.

You choose if you want to eat KFC or MacDonalds, you can be released earlier with good behaviour.

The best prisons in the world is UK Prisons full stop.

3 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Ferdinandu(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by dionpholly(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Oh Allah I prayed to you that anything that will leads me to this please expel me from it and forgive those pple that were already killed with this crime

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
exceltech:

North Korea prison(concentration camp) is like being killed slowly,
most inmates wish being executed.
True grin I'd prefer instant death to slow torture. . . now that I think of it, if their citizens are starving and dying, I don't even want to think of what their prisoners are going through shocked

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Paseus(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
The yeebos will be lyk "money na money"
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by piagetskinner(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Francon:
AVOID THESE PLACES! embarassed cry

When u can live within the territories of the law ,y should one avoid such countries if his or her aim isn't to do coke?
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by sanya4good(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Doing drugs is dangerous. Shine your eyes when travelling and let no smuggle drugs into your luggage.
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Arijude(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
tollytexy:
Ipob una hear?
Obo aya e
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by symbianDON(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
I kinda like the north Korean punishment.....dem no go kill you o but your eyes go see 'weeeen'
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Pennyways: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
jtkoko9:
The drug peddlers are aware of these penalties but they sure sha try their luck.
na money now, if you succeed twice you don hammer be dat
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Try show this to the flattens.
Re: Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide by good4love: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
I hope the chukudis & obinna and emeka are reading this grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Female Rice Farmer In Ondo / Aluu 4 Trial : Court Sentences 3 To Death For Murder / 10-Year-Old Girl Raped By 5 Men In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.