Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Help Me Gain Perspective On The Nigerian Community Health Care Challenges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Gain Perspective On The Nigerian Community Health Care Challenges (355 Views)

Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective / Roles Of Community Health Workers In Healthcare Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Gain Perspective On The Nigerian Community Health Care Challenges by magdale: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm trying to gain perspective on the Nigerian community health care challenges. I'm trying to determine ethnic and cultural factors in health decisions. Can you help by offering your personal answers to the following questions?

1. When a patient is being seen by a health care provider (eg doctors nurses etc), what cultural consideration(s) should the provider take?
2. What, in your opinion, are the top 3 health care challenges that people in the Nigerian culture face?
3. In your opinion, What diseases or illnesses must be addressed within the Nigerian culture?
4. What would you recommend to health care professionals who are actively working to improve health outcomes in your cultural community?
5. What would you recommend to health care providers (eg doctors nurses etc) that may improve health outcomes within your cultural community?
The purpose of these questions was to get an idea of your personal view on the health care provided to the Nigerian community and your opinion of suggestions to improve it; and to gain perspective on the Nigerian community health care challenges.

Would you like to add something else about your perception of the Nigerian health care?

Thank you to all who participate. Your input is valued.

(1) (Reply)

Expert Says Women Feeding on Low Fat Diet Will End Up Infertile. / Video Lectures On Emergency Medicine / Http://sportsherbs.com/max-gain-xplode/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.