Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Any Help On How To Retrieve File. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Help On How To Retrieve File. (632 Views)

I Want To Buy A Laptop,any Help? / How To Retrieve Your Files From FOLDERS Turned Into SHORTCUTS By VIRUS / Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help On How To Retrieve File. by Tatian(f): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
Does anybody know how to retrieve or recover unsaved work on excel?
Re: Any Help On How To Retrieve File. by deji2009(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
Does anybody know how to retrieve or recover unsaved work on excel?

This not telling us anything. Good luck
Re: Any Help On How To Retrieve File. by koseepaaro(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
Can you explain more on what you mean by an unsaved file. Is it file that you accidentally lose while you are still working on that excel package or the one that you lose due to power outage?
Re: Any Help On How To Retrieve File. by Tatian(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
actuall. i was working on excel page and i forgot to save my work. I shut down the system by the time i swichted it has already wiped off.[color=][/color][color=][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Flashdrives,scandisc / U.s. To Complain To China About Google Hacking / How To Own A Brand New Laptop With Just N15000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.