Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Young Man Shared Nude Pictures Of Woman He Slept With - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Shared Nude Pictures Of Woman He Slept With - Photos (1419 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Man Arrested After He Slept Off While Trying To Steal Solar Power In Lagos,photo / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Shared Nude Pictures Of Woman He Slept With - Photos by oluspicy: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello Ladies an Gents out there! You must be extremely careful with whoever you have fun with these days. I am saying it because it could happen to anyone.

A married woman is allegedly in state of confusion as she is in a blackmail mess after having an affair with an affair with the young man.

There is a nude picture going around of a married lady allegedly from the US on holiday in SL who ended up having extra- marital affairs with a young man. After sex, he demanded $10,000.

But when she couldn’t pay out, he sent the pictures to her husband and made it public. You don’t need to be married, you can be single and just wanting some fun. Be careful, it could be you or a close associate.

"Enough word for the wise..."

Re: Young Man Shared Nude Pictures Of Woman He Slept With - Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Na 4 women and maybe some men that have something to "loose", any girl way release my naked picture is just 'promoting' my market. Ps- i read my job contract very well, there is no section that states that my 'personal' life is linked to my "work", if them like make them release am 4 cnn grin my oga nah kuku guy man, we go just fist bump exchange style idea.....
Re: Young Man Shared Nude Pictures Of Woman He Slept With - Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Some men nd their lack of sense.nao doin this what have he gain in it.
Smh.... angry
Re: Young Man Shared Nude Pictures Of Woman He Slept With - Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Some men nd their lack of sense.nao doin this what have he gain in it.
Smh.... angry

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead Outside US Embassy Kenya As He Tried To Stab Guard (GRAPHIC Photo) / Mad Man Who Allegedly Kills People In Umuahia Was Killed By Angry Mob Today / Slay Queen Been Harassed By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.