Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) (6959 Views)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / What Nigerians Are Saying About James Ibori's Arrival / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by alezzy13: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2016
sick combination

#pukes
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by ajanma2(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow!! My type of woman grin grin
madam Biko help yourself..
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by martyns303(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
madridguy:
Madam, don't eat your future like PDP.

Na so PDP sit down chop all our money without thinking of our future and now everybody is suffering.

Let me educate you. Jonathan saved, and he saved a lot, however one of the major APC pioneers Rotimi Amaechi who was then chairman of the Governors forum took Jonathan to court and insisted that money from the excess crude account be shared among the 36 states and that it is unconstitutional for the Fed. Government to be saving money. And so the money was shared to the 36 states. You cannot cut off a man's hand and still criticize him for not clapping......
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by josh386: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
That is not is not worthy to be a leader. A good leader will stand on his ground.

martyns303:

Let me educate you. Jonathan saved, and he saved a lot, however one of the major APC pioneers Rotimi Amaechi who was then chairman of the Governors forum took Jonathan to court and insisted that money from the excess crude account be shared among the 36 states and that it is unconstitutional for the Fed. Government to be saving money. And so the money was shared to the 36 states. You cannot cut off a man's hand and still criticize him for not clapping......
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by charijee(f): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
metallisc:

na your kind of people! grin grin grin grin
Nah, you got it all wrong ..... tongue
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by gebest: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
na mense she go take destroy everybody wei sit near her.
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
jackie3B:

yes.. only in heaven
no o.somewhere to cool off recession na.abi u no like am
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by martyns303(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
madridguy:
That is not is not worthy to be a leader. A good leader will stand on his ground.

A good leader will obey courts rulling (GEJ), a tyrant will no (...) Fill in the gap.
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by kokoA(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
Rest in peace brother.

Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by soberdrunk(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
kokoA:
Rest in peace brother.

There shall be no "resting" grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by alezzy13: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
martyns303:

Abegiii!! you wailers should quit this crap you keep regurgitating.

Yes, the money was shared but you conveniently left out the fact that FG collected more than HALF (about 53%) of that money. BUT what is there to show for it?? Why didn't FG retain its share in the ECA account after disbursing to the states if indeed it was considering the future?

nonsense
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by martyns303(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
alezzy13:

Abegiii!! you wailers should quit this crap you keep regurgitating.

Yes, the money was shared but you conveniently left out the fact that FG collected more than HALF (about 53%) of that money. BUT what is there to show for it?? Why didn't FG retain its share in the ECA account after disbursing to the states if indeed it was considering the future?

nonsense

Read ur comment again and try to find the logic in it.
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
means na die u dey oh grin
soberdrunk:
means na die u dey oh
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by Jostico: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Yet Some People Are Saying There Is Recession In Nigeria(photo) by soberdrunk(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

means na die u dey oh grin
means na die u dey oh

Why is it that Nairalanders" cannot just allow somebody to die his die? Is it your 'die" leeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmeeeeeee oooooooo!! Lemme die!!! We are all going to die, so is it not better to allow what i like kill me??! angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Couldn't Spell His Name Correctly, See Photo / APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe / Omo-agege Not Suspended, Says Delta APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.