Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Who Will I Call - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Will I Call (663 Views)

Chelsea!!! How Many Times I Call Una Soooo? / Will I Die??? / Read A Funny Personal Tale Of My Fight Experience, Never Will I Fight Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will I Call by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
I went to a restaurant to eat with just N300, so I ordered food for N200 & meat N100. As I sat down to eat,a man sitting beside me and putting on anice shirt said " I love the way you eat, add more food, I will pay".I hastily added food for N500 and continued eating.He said again " you eat so well, go and add 2bottles of soft drinks so that you can drink after eating".I hastily made the order. After drinking 1bottle, as I was trying to open the 2nd bottle, the opener fell down, and I bent to pick it,I discovered that the man was bare footed! !!!., i then noticed he was a mad man.He laughed at me and said*" the way dem go take beat you for here today ehh, na only God go fit save you*
Re: Who Will I Call by lhawarl1(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Chaii ur own don done..... Just call GOD nd ask for forgiveness incase you die in the beating session

(1) (Reply)

"An Open Letter To Money, Owo, Ego, Kudi" / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Nuptials Bliss / Emekas Phone Ringsā€¦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.