Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Read A Funny Personal Tale Of My Fight Experience, Never Will I Fight Again. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read A Funny Personal Tale Of My Fight Experience, Never Will I Fight Again. (637 Views)

What A Funny Picture Of The Day! / See How This Guy Exposed His Girlfriend In A Funny Way / A Funny Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read A Funny Personal Tale Of My Fight Experience, Never Will I Fight Again. by Jameskyrian(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Never will i fight again!!! A personal funny tale of the last fight i had before hanging my gloves
shocked grin

Please, before you start reading this story , promise me you’re not going to laugh at me !!!!..
Deal ?……oya read below …..

All ma life , i will never fight again …Never…
Not after what happened last week!!!!
…My people usually say ,”you can never know how strong or weak you are ,until you’re being engaged in a physical combat .

…..THE LAST I REMEMBERED WAS a heavy blow that landed on my left eye.
It was my beautiful little Niece Somadina that made me almost loose ma sexy eye that faithful evening .

I returned from work so tired and headed to my room as i met “SOMY” like i fondly call her sobbing and persistently tried avoiding my face.” What happened to your finger and why are you seated outside crying ? “I queried her , She shrugged a bit and later said , ” was it not EBUBE that used their gate to wound my finger and ran away to his house , “she painfully narrated her ordeal
to me ......

>>>please continue reading on the link...

http://www.jkcyno.com/2016/08/never-will-fight-hilarious-personal-tale-make-laugh/

(1) (Reply)

Mad Person Way Sabi Em People / Story:funny Story / Don't Copy Cat Everything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.