Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Should My Friend Release This Phone? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should My Friend Release This Phone? (690 Views)

"I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos / Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine / Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Friend Release This Phone? by Felincous(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
A Man Was Arrested For Not Using His Seat Belt On His Way
From Abuja To Lagos. All his Plea To Incure The Mercy Of The
Police Officer Who Arrested Him Was To No Avail. At Last He
Was Released After The Police Had Collected Two Thousand
Naira From Him. Few Metres To Get Home. An Android Phone
Worth One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Rang Beside Him. The Conversation Between Him And The Caller Revealed That The
Phone Fell From The Police Officer Who Insisted On Collecting
Two Thousand Naira Before The Man Could Be Released.
Please! Should This Man Release The Phone? My Friend Need
Your Views.
Re: Should My Friend Release This Phone? by Davash222(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Na undiluted thunder go faya that your friend if em reason to return that phone!!!

1 Like

Re: Should My Friend Release This Phone? by Fidelismaria: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:
Na undiluted thunder go faya that your friend if em reason to return that phone!!!

kilode

undiluted thunder

oga take am easy
Re: Should My Friend Release This Phone? by Davash222(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2016
Fidelismaria:

kilode

undiluted thunder

oga take am easy
Even for your friend to ask if he should return the phone na big sin for am. He should not even think of it else...
Re: Should My Friend Release This Phone? by Fidelismaria: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:

Even for your friend to ask if he should return the phone na big sin for am. He should not even think of it else...

am not d op
Re: Should My Friend Release This Phone? by Felincous(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2016
just asking for advse na, na curse una dey curse ni?
Re: Should My Friend Release This Phone? by symbianDON(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2016
your friend should call the policeman and let him know that he was the man who pleaded with him over the seatbelt issue (he should make sure he remembers) and he should also remind him of how he insisted on collecting 2k before letting him off the hook. when he remembers, he should ask him to arrange for how to get his phone back. he should tell him that unlike him (the policeman) he won't act the way he did and pay him back in his own coin. he shouldn't accept any offers of gifts. he should let him have his phone free-of-change. let God be the judge. your friend is going to have a freed conscience while the policeman is going to learn a lifelong lesson. MY HONEST OPINION THOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Should My Friend Release This Phone? by worry359(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2016
If he keeps this phone they might be able to trace it then thunderfire will fall on him!
If he returns it or calls police man there is a very good chance he will be accused of stealing the phone!

Safest thing although not nice is throw the phone away (or sell it to area boys ) quickly.
Re: Should My Friend Release This Phone? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Fake story is fake.

However on the slim chance it's real this is the best suggestion.
worry359:
If he returns it or calls police man there is a very good chance he will be accused of stealing the phone!

Safest thing although not nice is sell it to area boys quickly.
The best reward is to make more than the money collected by the officer. Don't forget there's also the chance afterwards of getting caught when you least expect it by the officer. On the chance it happens he(your friend) would vomit two times the cost amount of the phone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Lies Everyone Tells You About Northern Nigeria / Airplane Catches Fire In Broad Daylight Inside The Airport With Many People Trap / Complete List of Things to Carry when travling abroad For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.