Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) (48492 Views)

South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Juniorbuba(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dat woman,80 yrs old?!?!? It is impossicant,na surgery she dae do
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by KellyFORMAT(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Money answereth all tinz. coolMoney answereth all tinz.

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
As if that woman is 80. Even plastic surgery and botox can never make a 80 year woman look this young
Come on guys . Probably an old pic

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Neenie:
The effect of money tho! shocked grin grin

Dear Lord, dont forget to bless my future hubby tremendously too o cheesy tongue
God have already bless me honey.

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by repogirl(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
This woman will live forever o, na muti she dey use?
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
abeg i no dey still play for sand... Na who una wan decieve say she dey 80?
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by MrHighSea: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Neenie:

Dear Lord, dont forget to bless my future hubby tremendously too o cheesy tongue
wow ur Neenie n she z Winnie, shun my moniker, some of my friends call me Nandela. And u said God shd bless ur 'up-coming ' hubby right?
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by diva90: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hard to believe that she's 80, she looks 20 years younger shocked

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by banmee(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
funnynation:
are you sure this woman is 80? She look good and young.

Nairaland official comedian
*I rep 042* *Abj Finest MC*

No mind the useless OP. Na old photo e put up. All these bloggers need to be shot. They forget that normal people, emphasis on "normal", can research.
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by landinfo: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rumour had it that Winnie cheated on Dela while he waz in prison
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by salafy050(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Like 20years of nigerian girls..
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by doe: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
she dey bleach abi an makeup!
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by greggng: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
I was told that mandela sacked her cos he discovered her hole was wider than he left it.
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Olohun Oba o. Money good o. I notice rich people don't age in Africa.
She's drop dead gorgeous. This lady is far more beautiful than most beautiful ladies in their 20's

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
OKorowanta:
Mandela hate dis woman sha.
But I like dem two..
Winnie:Epitome of beauty.

Mandela did not.

It was for politics, political expediency.

Without Winnie's fight outside, Mandela's cause would have been less effective.

In the days fighting for freedom, people did various things, dealing with perceived traitors included.

Hardly anyone was innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Optimusprime(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
D last pics tho, d two men shey na species of obj them be.
Yes grin
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by tianshie(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
She was loose with two young lawyers while madiba was in jail.

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
No he doesn't. Get your history right.

Mandela loved this woman till he died! His personality and what he preached made him divorce her not hatred, Winnie got her hands messed up due to frustrating circumstances! Madiba could have forgiven her but his opponents would have made a mockery of the man Nelson and what he stood for.

For the sake of the people he went to prison for he had to let go of this woman.

Looking great mama still your biggest fan kiss

why are you misleading the people, she was dating Mandela's personal lawyer when he was in prison hence he made a quote in that regard after the divorce " South African women and their weather are the only thing unpredictable "

winnie Mandela was the only one amongst the family who was not a beneficially of Mandela's estate ...not even R1:00 ..do you call that love

Google is there for further inquiries

2 Likes

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
She's actually 80/2 80 ko... 80 ni... Abeg who see truth make e talk am

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
carmag:

why are you misleading the people, she was dating Mandela's personal lawyer when he was in prison hence he made a quote in that regard after the divorce " South African women and their weather are the only thing unpredictable "

winnie Mandela was the only one amongst the family who was not a beneficially of Mandela's will...not even R1:00 ..do you call that love

Google is there for further inquiries
It's on Google doesn't mean it's the truth. I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
primcy:
na you be op na you still be first to comment
Dnt mind dem, nw op will say Nigeria is corrupt!!!
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mama Afrika grin grin

I love this woman menh.
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by moststylish(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Na wah o, so u guys fell for this, that pix was taken years back when she was younger
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by whoawa(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
She is actually the one that gave south Africa independence not nelson Mandela, history will tell u better
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
landinfo:
Rumour had it that Winnie cheated on Dela while he waz in prison

It ain't no rumor; it is a fact. That's why Mandela divorced her.

1 Like

Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
rahymat:
her gene is really good just like mine

why r u lying? grin
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
It's on Google doesn't mean it's the truth. I know what I'm talking about.

i didn't get my info on Google either, I was there in SA when Mandela died and when his will was read out all the national dailies including tv broadcasted it

are you now more informed than Google..eh
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
D last pics tho, d two men shey na species of obj them be.

the man from right is S A billionaire biz man Cyril Ramaposa the current S A vice president he is rumoured to be the one to succeed Zuma
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by cescky(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Neenie:

U have similar genes as her beautiful
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Juniorbuba:
Dat woman,80 yrs old?!?!?! it is impossicant,na surgery she dae do,stupid old woman
guy take it easy. Is not compulsory for u to comment. How is she. stupid.
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by anyicash(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
hmm still very peelable.
Re: Winnie Mandela At Her 80th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Neenie:

change your mind set, think bigger, believe in yourself.
Happy Sunday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Mugabe Sleeping At Graduation Ceremony Of Zimbabwe Open University? (Pics) / Dubai Police Officers Sharing Refreshments To Road Users Stuck In Traffic - PICS / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.