Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

"I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas (635 Views)

I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe: Nina & I Had Sex On TV - BBNaija Winner Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas by kamelleeon: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Your full names are?

Kas Lionheart Jonathan aka Kasbeats

Which schools did you attend?

Rotherfiled Primary School London/ Central Foundation boys London/ city and Islington college London

What were your best/worst subjects in school?

Worst Maths/ History was my best

Where have been and have you stopped doing music?

I had to slow down my music career to sort out my personal life, but now I’m back full-time. Also, i started a water company back in 2011 called KAS water.

What songs should we be expecting from you?

Talonsoro, better songs and feel good kind of music

We heard you are a good producer too, tell us more

Yeah I started producing around 1999, making/creating the beats has always been a part of what makes my heart, basically I’m very Rhythmic. Basically I can use drums and congas to make complete music without baseline and strings like I did with (whine for me). I have produced songs with the likes of Sir Shina Peters, M.I, Nneka, Goldie, Naeto C, 2face, Dbanj, Ice-Prince M-I Wande Coal and Duncan Mighty to name a few.

Your view about Nigerian music then and now?

Music business in Nigeria is better today because we can compete with anywhere in the world at any level also, its more lucrative

Are you based in Nigeria now?

Yes, now I’m back to Nigeria, I went back home to England to sort out my personal stuff.

How good are you with accents?

I am Nigerian and British so i can do both accents.

Who are your friends in the industry?

Friends lol, there’s no friends is the music business, its just people with common interest.

What happened between you ,Don jazzy and D banj friendship?

Jazz and dapo we all go way back, before mohits in London. Life happened we all grow up and still growing

What do you like doing in your spare time?

I love to play football, also I am a movie addict and ofcourse I study the words of God through Jesus

What is your favorite movie?

Favorite so many but if I had to pick one it has to be the Godfather

What is your favorite Nigerian food?

A lot but I love drinking garri

Are you single?

Nope I’m married

What sports do you enjoy doing and are you a fan of any league club?

Football my blood is blue meaning I’m a Chelsea fan

What plans do you have for the future?

To continue doing music but in God’s way and go into the ministry. I will be starting a church. www.praiseGodministry.com

How can your fans reach out to you

visit http://www.kasbeats.com/

http://sodustrends.com/exclusive-interview-i-had-to-slow-down-my-music-career-kas/

cc:lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove

Re: "I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas by bqlekan(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2016
okay, let's see if you won't get lost in the recent trend.. welcome back
Re: "I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2016
That's how they will be lying kakiri..awon ti LAI Mohammed angry
Re: "I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas by Davash222(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Incase...
Re: "I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas by somez(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2016
U didn't slow down ur music career, u killed it.
Re: "I Had To Slow Down My Music Career"- Kas by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2016
wetin u dey sing b4 .....u r just lucky dt song blow

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Bisi Alimi, Gay Fans For Saying He Supports Anti-gay Law / Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Doesn ’ T Regret Sacrificing Her Career For Her Family / John Dumelo,mercy Aigbe-gentry,yvonne Jegede, Andmore At The London For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.