Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly (892 Views)

President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by herex(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived New York ahead of his participation at the 71st Session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 71) holding from September 19th to 23rd.
SOURCE:https://ibadanpikin..com.ng/2016/09/photos-president-buhari-arrives-new.html

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by mmb(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2016
ok
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by CACAWA(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by oyinkinola: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol
...hope the wailers won't say, mr president visit Dubai not US!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2016
olodo certificateless pres-e-diot. how I wish say USA go nail am for plagiarism. thie-f

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by able20(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

...hope the wailers won't say, mr president visit Dubai not US!
The issue is that the WAILERS are worried that Buhari would not Disgrace the nation in NY as always.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by oyinkinola: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
olodo certificateless pres-e-diot. how I wish say USA go nail am for plagiarism. thie-f
ha!ha!ha!ha! omowe! who tell you I've ever been to school!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by oyinkinola: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2016
able20:

The issue is that the WAILERS are worried that Buhari would not Disgrace the nation in NY as always.

...why should they worried, were they Nigerian?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by pxDharniel(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2016
See as the dullard is smiling up and down like he has anything significant to contribute other than to take pictures and make unguarded utterances
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by seunmsg(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2016
DONMAYOR19:

Pained wailer, he remains your president till 2019 and your wailing won't stop till then.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by demolinka(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2016
See swag o! PMB u too much, abeg!!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by kokoA(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2016
pxDharniel:
See as the dullard is smiling up and down like he has anything significant to contribute other than to take pictures and make unguarded utterances
The "dullard" is your president and there's nothing you can do about it. Ehen! And you, you will never be president grin and there's nothing you can do about it to. Oya cry tongue

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2016
seunmsg:

Pained wailer, he remains your president till 2019 and your wailing won't stop till then.
he is still an illiterate and a confirmed thie-f worship by z0mbies like u.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by pxDharniel(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2016
kokoA:
The "dullard" is your president and there's nothing you can do about it. Ehen! And you, you will never be president grin and there's nothing you can do about it to. Oya cry tongue

Who are you to say what I'd become tomorrow or not. Better dress up, go to church and pray to God to give you brain!
Like buhari like zombie!!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by kokoA(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2016
pxDharniel:

Who are you to say what I'd become tomorrow or not. Better dress up, go to church and pray to God to give you brain!
take this and cool ur temper brother grin

Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2016
The fact that I'm in this wild forest called Nigeria makes me sick. Infact I see sicknesses, illment, animal attacks prevailing in this god knows where of a cursed forest. At this point I can say that I'm not living in a country rather I'm living in a open space with no law, rule, in short, I'm living in a place where people live for living sake.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Arrives New York For The 71st UN General Assembly by muri4mig(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2016
pxDharniel:

You shall never be Local Govt chairman not even Councilor. Poverty is your portion IJN

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Senator Shares Lovely Photo Of His Wife And Son. / Nigerians Back Aisha Buhari, As She Slams President / INTERVIEW: How NJC Is Protecting Corrupt Judges – Buhari’s Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.