Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today (1527 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) / Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by Mu2ni(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2016
Popular TV personality, Toke Makinwa, who left Nigeria for New York City a week ago, is on her way to a new location after having a memorable adventure in the New York City.

Toke:

"Thank you New York... See you sooner than you think. Good night NY. Hellooooooooo X findout on my snapChat- TokeMakinwa"

Checkout some of the lovely photos she shared on her wall during her tour in the New York City below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKenw21DVDL

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/exclusive-photos-of-toke-makinwa-in-new.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by Mu2ni(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2016
cool

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by iykekelvins(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2016
She try. .
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by Sugarcious(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2016
All I see is a bleaching specimen...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by Mu2ni(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2016
cool cool
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2016
lovely
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
A sepulcher remains one no matter the efforts put into white-washing it. It is full of rotten bones.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
This woman can represent in pictures sha. However I know she's a low self esteemed girl, her fake complexion is more than a manifestation of the fact.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by Jimi23(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
charix:
This woman can represent in pictures sha. However I know she's a low self esteemed girl, her fake complexion is more than a manifestation of the fact.

Haba, the people.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by pretydiva(f): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
This babe is a guru when it comes 2 fashion
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by pretydiva(f): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
charix:
hater spotted
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Toke Makinwa In The New York City As She Departs Today by Tynasparks(f): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
She looks good...

(1) (Reply)

Is He?! Ycee Calls Tekno A Thief (SEE TWEET) / Photos: Nollywood Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Show Of His New Home / Ngozi Ezeonu Biography And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.