Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

New Format:bvn Scam & 5 Ways To Identify A Bvn Scam Sms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Format:bvn Scam & 5 Ways To Identify A Bvn Scam Sms (790 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify / BVN Scam - Numbers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Format:bvn Scam & 5 Ways To Identify A Bvn Scam Sms by iblog: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2016
NEW FORMAT:BVN SCAM & 5 WAYS TO IDENTIFY A BVN SCAM SMS

i have been receiving BVN upgrade sms eariler this year 2016. i ignored the sms, because i knew it is a clear scam, but the sms keeps on coming. the shocking side of it was that, i received another one that looks very different from that of the first one. i told my self this people are becoming extremely professional scammers.
i am here to share their latest format so that people, will not fall victim. remember December is fast as approaching people are doing all sought of illegal thing to acquire money, some people engage in all sought of illegal business i.e; kidnapping,scamming,money-doubling (mmm),robbery and killings.

the economics status of the country, has nothing to do with any crime you commit of course, if your caught thats the end of you.

This is the new bvn scam sms and their current phone number, yesterday i received this message
READ MORE:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1304487826269788&substory_index=0&id=269788363073078&__tn__=%2As

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Horse (read More) / Notorious Gang Kills Nigeriana Footballer In South Africa / PHOTOS: Slain Soldiers Buried Amid Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.