Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Kylie Jenner Forced To Defend Kanye West's 'disastrous' Yeezy Season 4 Show - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kylie Jenner Forced To Defend Kanye West's 'disastrous' Yeezy Season 4 Show (479 Views)

Kylie Jenner Showing Boobs As She Attends Yeezy Season 4 Show With Sisters K / Yeezy Season 2 Rulling The Fashion World Today / Kanye West Yeezy Boost 950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Forced To Defend Kanye West's 'disastrous' Yeezy Season 4 Show by greentrends: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
"Yesterday, I don't know if it was because they were overwhelmed", she added.

Hip-hop provocateur and fashion designer Kanye West dragged some of fashion's most esteemed editors out to remote Roosevelt Island, N.Y., for his fourth Yeezy fashion presentation on September 7.

Kanye also introduced a new range of jewelry and footwear that included an all-white pair of Yeezy Boost 350s, transparent thigh-high boots, and slides. Among his other celeb guests: Pharrell, Spike Jonze and Tyga.

The new Yeezy Boost 350 V2 will be making it's debut later this month in a "Steel Grey/Beluga/Solar Red" colorway but there are plenty more on the horizon including "White/Black", "Turtle Dove", and "Black/Peach" colorways.

The rapper/designer unveiled his Yeezy Season 4 collection outdoors in New York City as part of New York Fashion Week, and it was sweltering. "It's super-awesome. The line grows with us". "We definitely learned a lot".

Audience members also complained about the lack of water and snacks as they were bussed to Roosevelt Island in 30C-degree heat. "It's fun. I like being on the other side". "I wanna ask y'all right now, y'all ready for THIS album?"

"Beneath a cloud of smoke and orange lights, West performed "Black Skinhead", Famous" (allowing the crowd to sing his infamous line about Taylor Swift for him), and "All of the Lights".

The drama continued during the fashion show when one model, identified on social media as Amina Blue, was shown kicking off her heels as she got to the end of the makeshift runway.

Robin Givhan, fashion critic at the Washington Post, was just as annoyed and asked: "Is this the show?"

But Apfel said there is no such thing as a must-have in your fashion wardrobe.

"I believe the first one will be in California, since that's where I stay now", he said. "A must is what you want and what you like and what becomes you, what you can afford and what you're happy with".Read more at:www.marieaustralia.com/pink-formal-dresses | www.marieaustralia.com/yellow-formal-dresses

(1) (Reply)

6 Biggest Trends To Look Forward To At Fashion Week / Bridal Accessories Training Center Needed / Nairalanders We Need You Candid Opinion As Usual!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.