Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? (713 Views)

Professional Website Designer In Nigeria | Web Designer In Nigeria / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / Unlimited Web Hosting In Nigeria - Web Hosting In Nigeria Start@ N3500... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by richkal(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Hi friends, i want to start an authority website that target Nigeria audience and to be hosted on Nigeria based hosting company (because of .ng extention). As a result of this i would like to know the current hosting you're using for your website and what's experience. Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by mokoshalb(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2016
richkal:
Hi friends, i want to start an authority website that target Nigeria audience and to be hosted on Nigeria based hosting company (because of .ng extention). As a result of this i would like to know the current hosting you're using for your website and what's experience. Thanks in advance.
hello, get a foreign host and buy your domain from a local registrar...
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by betahost247(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why not try we at Beta Host Limited. http://www.betahost247.com
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by richkal(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
betahost247:
Why not try we at Beta Host Limited. http://www.betahost247.com

If i may ask, what is the average uptime of this hosting for the past 24 months
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by ev4real(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hi, I use WhoGoHost. zoelifesms.com
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by emmalexdboy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
richkal:

I recommend WhoGoHost. I 'm currently using their services and Their services are reliable and quite affordable.

They offer free domain registration (.com.ng, .net.ng, .org.ng, name.ng) for a year when you buy any web hosting plan with them and also offer a 30 days money back guarantee.

I have a free promo code on my tutorial if you want to buy a hosting account with them, read this post ASAP.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by leunamme: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
You need to try hostnownow.com and you ll b amazed. They are affordable and reliable.
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by jonnyboy4u: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
If you are looking for real techies in hosting in Nigeria, QServers.net.

Thank me later.
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by babs256(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Whogohost. Their service is good.
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by Bincon: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Oga. Buy your domain from a local host then get your hosting from a foreign host before you start giving us stories that touch about downtime.
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by betahost247(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2016
richkal:

If i may ask, what is the average uptime of this hosting for the past 24 months

99.9% Uptime Guaranty
Re: Which Nigeria Web Hosting Are You Using??? by Harunadam: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
I use web4africa.net. They are very good! No issues with them yet!. and their uptime is very great too !

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Challenges Facing You As A Webmaster? / 8 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog Post / Hivazinc Technology: The Best Technology Company Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.