Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Message To AAU Post Utme Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message To AAU Post Utme Aspirants (290 Views)

An Open Letter To AAU Vice Chancellor - Prof Onimawo / Putme:minister Of Education Speaks To AAU,UNICAL And Others Summon All Vc’s / 2016/2017 Uniben Post utme aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To AAU Post Utme Aspirants by Stephen6229(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Message To All Aau Post UTME Aspirants By Stephen Ikhane aka AAU update
After the stress you are going through to gain admission. Finally you gain the admission and you are not focussed in your studies. You are not wise at all. I am talking to you. Yes, those aspirants who would become freshers, those who would allow the feeling of being independent being in the University to cloud their head those who who would give their full attention to the distraction of school like partying, dating, making new friends and not their books. Here is an advice to the freshers. Yes I said freshers if you believe you are you would be freshers be focussed. AAU is not rice and beans, carry over is real, think about where you are coming from, where you are now, where you are going. Be wise, be smart and hold God strongly. I pray that the same God that gave you admission would keep you focused, safe, and give you strenght to graduate in flying colours in jesus name.
If by his grace I'm elected as SUG director of information, we the SUG excos will also organise orientation for you all, where the SUG President and other excos will address you people but for now, keep praying for admission.
See you you in school soon.
STEPHEN IKHANE 4 SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION 2016
AAU Update news hot line +2348181043400 whatssap me via same line.
Re: Message To AAU Post Utme Aspirants by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
can't just wait!!!

(1) (Reply)

March 2017 Ican / Atswa Lectures Enugu And Awka / Best Microsoft BI Online Training In India|usa|uk| / If You Need A Home Tutor, I Can Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.