Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (49736 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by ReInstalled(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by idupaul: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bad guy
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by dOnLarich: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
EpicMaurice:
On my way to surrender mine grin

how much do you think i'll get for this gun grin
PRAY TO YOUR CREATOR FOR BRAIN NOT NAILS shocked grin cheesy tongue
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
I saw this post like 4 days ago

If i knw say na thia kain thing dey carry person go front page.... I for dey post am na sad
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by EpicMaurice(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
dOnLarich:
PRAY TO YOUR CREATOR FOR BRAIN NOT NAILS shocked grin cheesy tongue
oh really undecided
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
sick pple everywia
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
swaggalicious hunter.
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by sacredman: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Very funny
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
okorocha has been reduced to laughin stock

1 Like

Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
it looks as if dat community won't hunt anymore.... Cos the hunters have surrendered their weapons!!

1 Like

Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
midolian:
Where is the militant? Where are the arms?

Are you blind? Can't you see him hanging above his chest the catapult used for hunting lizards and rodents.
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
seriously!!!

Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
So Hilarious, God help us in this country. Am even scared of dating now.

Why ?
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Naughtysite:

Why ?
you are asking why? Hunger no reach your side?
Re: "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) by Amah70: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
anyicash:
Rochas is such a funny dude..Doing what he knows how to do best.

He was pleasing his Janjaweeeed friends. He believes that they will make him president of Nigeria. Clown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Margaret Obi And Aisha Baba Ahmed Spotted Rocking Uniform Hijab / Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) / Pictures And Videos Of The Dangote Refinery And Navy Fleet Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.