Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Statement Of Account Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Statement Of Account Urgent (1089 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / FAAN Releases Statement On The Man Who caused a scare At Airport today / How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement Of Account Urgent by welycans: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
Please wen i applied for my uk visa i had 4million but two days after submitting my app the owner of the money collected her money,what is my fate if d embassy chks my account nd didnt see any kishi wil it affect their decision
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by adexchamp(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2009
we_lycans:

Please wen i applied for my uk visa i had 4million but two days after submitting my app the owner of the money collected her money,what is my fate if d embassy chks my account nd didnt see any kishi wil it affect their decision

Well you can see the handwriting on the wall already that you're gonna be refused due to the fact that the money is supposed to be in your acct for 28 days, sorry ooh
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by kadman(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
adexchamp:

Well you can see the handwriting on the wall already that you're gonna be refused due to the fact that the money is supposed to be in your acct for 28 days, sorry ooh

What handwriting on the wall ? Did the poster tell you he's applying for student visa ? Why jumping to negative conclusions
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by welycans: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
abi oooooo 28 days says who? if that the case no body will get visa
MONEY IS VOLATILE THE ISSUE IS THAT IF IT LEAVES UR ACCOUNT IT SHOULD RETURN AND THEY CAN DEDUCE THAT FROM THE TRAITS OF PAST EVENTS IN THE ACCOUNT,

THEY CANT START CHECKING PEOPLE BALANCE AFTER
THE MERIT OF THE APPLICATION IS BASED AS PER THE DAY U APPLIED,

I CAME TO THIS FORUM TO GET INFOR NOT JUDGEMENT
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by OAM4J: 3:26am On Oct 11, 2009
@ Poster

You dont need to quarell with anyone comment, infact you dont need any advice. just keep your fingers cross, luck on your side the embassy will not call your bank and ask for the balance.
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by suxes2005(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2009
@ poster: well try and gather more information as per this and see how it goes. God is on ur side

SHALOM
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by Vicjustice: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2009
we_lycans:

Your account statement is supposed to contain (at least) six months details of transactions which should provide evidence of the origin of the N4m, and you must have a good job to prove all credibility. But in the event of money lodgement, the embassy might not bother to call your bank nor interview you before they reach a decission to refuse you the visa.
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by suxes2005(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2009
Vicjustice is right.

SHALOM
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by iz2much: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ Poster

Mail me,I rpomise u i will make a real one.
dankmen208@yahoo.com,within 2 days,it will be available
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by snowdrops(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ poster
They dont go on to verify the bank details of every applicant. It is done randomly especially when they have reasonable suspicion. However if they happen to contact you bank it will count against you if large monies have been removed after your application was sent.
@ iz2much
Warn your self. What do you mean "make a real one in 2 days"? Are you encouraging fraud?
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by Babakunle1: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
@snowdrops

I believe what Mr Iz2much said is real. sum1 did it 4 my cousin last Month and he is in Uk nw,

@ Poster itz ur Ball,Play if he can provide u with enough evidence then go ahead
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by suxes2005(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2009
I`m not supporting fraud but I think that is wat most people are using.

SHALOM
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by justwise(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
iz2much:

@ Poster

Mail me,I rpomise u i will make a real one.
dankmen208@yahoo.com,within 2 days,it will be available

Get wat in 2days? Get defrauded in 2days 4sure. Little minded fools like u makes me sick
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by justwise(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
Baba kunle:

@snowdrops

I believe what Mr Iz2much said is real. sum1 did it 4 my cousin last Month and he is in Uk nw,@ Poster itz your Ball,Play if he can provide u with enough evidence then go ahead

Shame on u wicked mind.  Scumbags like you are so desperate to ruin pple's future.
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by suxes2005(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
Whao! LOL

Scammers greasing scammers, Let them continue, 1 day their shame will come uot.

SHALOM
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by iz2much: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
justwise:

Shame on u wicked mind. Scumbags are so desperate to ruin pple's future.
warn urself, u can call it anything if the job is not done!
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
iz2much:

warn urself, u can call it anything if the job is not done!

What job? u are a thief
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by bashydemy(m): 5:29am On Oct 17, 2009
LWKMD i keep laughing hahahhaaa
Re: Statement Of Account Urgent by OAM4J: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2009
these thiefs are just too desperate they will not repent.

(1) (Reply)

Some Unique and Interesting Tourist Destination Spots In Nigeria. / Going To Mercedonia / Visa To Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.