Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,880 members, 7,956,322 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Does Not Eating Really Make You Skinnier? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Not Eating Really Make You Skinnier? (684 Views)

Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / Skinnier Than Me Or Fatter Than Me! No I Am The Standard! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Not Eating Really Make You Skinnier? by ifeanyid1: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
if you dont eat will you get skinnier?
1, actually when you don't eat you actually get fatter, because
when you eat your stomach thinks you are are eating and healthy so most of the food you eat will be digested, but when you don't eat your stomach will think well he/she's not finding food . It will treat all your food like , Omg he found some food I better turn everything into fat so, it will really not make you skinnier, just unhealthier and more diabetic when you finally start to eat

visit healthyeatingdigest..com for more tips
Re: Does Not Eating Really Make You Skinnier? by 2Legit2Qui: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
no, it makes you the fattest being alive.
Re: Does Not Eating Really Make You Skinnier? by nnedim: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
well, i think when u minimize eating food coupled with fasting with fruits, it will reduce ur weight because u'll evacuate chyme (undigested food) or remnants in ur stomach, making the glycogen available in the fatty layers of ur skin to start burning to release energy. it'll trim u if u fast with fruits.
jnneamaka@yahoo.com
Re: Does Not Eating Really Make You Skinnier? by iz2much: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
Just passing

(1) (Reply)

Arthritis / Drug Habit And Control / Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.