Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Would Design Your Website For You. Any Type Of Website For Chikini Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Would Design Your Website For You. Any Type Of Website For Chikini Money (512 Views)

Get Any Type Of Website Done. Pay After Service... / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). / I Would Design Any Type Of Website/blog For Free (it My Birthday ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Design Your Website For You. Any Type Of Website For Chikini Money by alexintech(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
hello naira landars as you guys know my name is victor alex the (alexintech)
am here to bring you to the world of internet, am not selfish i want any body to benefit on the internet
am a software engineer, electrical, and also a webmaster means a professional web designer . i can design any site that you want been it: classsified site like the big name( OLX, , Efrinti, jumai deals etc ). An ecommerce site like( jumia, or marketplace like konga, kaymu .) or a social network like (facebook with instant chat, or twitter for follower an message and twit etc) a forum like our beautiful nairaland even a business, school, university, kindergarten, website or blogs any blog.
[img][/img]

I love to design an create it my profession. you can also check out my own personally developed classified website here http://myjojo.com.ng completed it but would soon make it global with by just removing the .ng and making it (myjojo.com)

You can contact me here by email support@myjojo.com.ng or my Whatapp: 08146401774

And also check out my ongoing project on a beautiful community and advance forum which i named the forum path (my spaces) and here you can send friends request like facebook, send mesage like twitter, and also discus any thing in any space like nairaland, it still under construction by me. http://community.myjojo.com.ng

You can contact me here by email support@myjojo.com.ng or my Whatapp: 08146401774

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Expert Webmasters Pls I Need Your Help! / H4ck3rs TERMINOLOGIES / Uk Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.