Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Work In Airport - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work In Airport (3538 Views)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2018/2019 - How To Apply / FG Set To Recruite 16200 Nigerians To Work In Embassies Abroad / Job Opportunity ,working In Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In Airport by bamidelemedals(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
WORK IN LAGOS AIRPORT: *As a ticketing officer;receptionist;board inspector and a supervisor. Application closes September 25,2016. Send your CV to bamidelemedals02@yahoo.com.I'm a staff permanent staff
Re: Work In Airport by bamidelemedals(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Strictly for OND,HND and BSc holders. Msc is an added advantage. Thanks
Re: Work In Airport by Kemzeee1(f): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
bamidelemedals:
Strictly for OND,HND and BSc holders. Msc is an added advantage. Thanks
application sent
Re: Work In Airport by freesinzu(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
bamidelemedals:
WORK IN LAGOS AIRPORT: *As a ticketing officer;receptionist;board inspector and a supervisor. Application closes September 25,2016. Send your CV to bamidelemedals02@yahoo.com.I'm a staff permanent staff
WHAT OF A PERSON DOING IT
Re: Work In Airport by nhurhetee(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pls, is it possible I apply for two posts?
Re: Work In Airport by victree007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello Mr Bamidele, I just sent my CV. Victory IGBERASE
Re: Work In Airport by Lovebliss2(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Work In Airport by jeff1993: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks for d post .... I just sent mine ... though am an undergraduate
Re: Work In Airport by Slimfeez(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
bamidelemedals:
.... Mail sent, YUSUF AFIS, thanks for your update
Re: Work In Airport by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Work In Airport by Dean13(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Those of u that just sent this guy an email I can bet it with yu , be expecting an anonymous job invitation for marketing (GNLD) if yu like abuse me, hv just told yu the truth

4 Likes

Re: Work In Airport by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dean13:
Those of u that just sent this guy an email I can bet it with yu , be expecting an anonymous job invitation for marketing (GNLD) if yu like abuse me, hv just told yu the truth

Its very sad that job seekers cannot identity GNLD when they see one..U v a point.. Am largely certain this so called airport what have u, is nothing but GNLD..

1 Like

Re: Work In Airport by Dego: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Staff of where, is company ANONYMOUS
Re: Work In Airport by Dego: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
It seems the guy sells emails. Lol
Re: Work In Airport by Qtsnow(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mikelowe:

Its very sad that job seekers cannot identity GNLD when they see one..U v a point.. Am largely certain this so called airport what have u, is nothing but GNLD..
Re: Work In Airport by Justinatoyin(f): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
How come they are recruiting for all this post? This info it's somehow. Please beware of gnld
Re: Work In Airport by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why do some people like to discourage people? Is there any harm in sending CV's? Even if it's GNLD, will they force you to sell their products or will they force you to pay any money? Nobody is a kid here......everybody knows that when an employer or recruiter asks for money, then you know it's fake!

To me o, I think it's not a crime to send your CV and nobody will scam you or do juju for you if you send your CV. You just have to be smart.......ask questions before going to a place you don't know. Be sure that people have been going there for interview. Ask questions on Nairaland if you get any SMS or mail for test or interview. You will sha see somebody on Nairaland that knows about the company, employer or recruiter!!

Don't discourage people abeg! Send your CV if you want to. I have sent mine cheesy cheesy

Smile smiley Jesus loves you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work In Airport by Snazguy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
austinosita:
Why do some people like to discourage people? Is there any harm in sending CV's? Even if it's GNLD, will they force you to sell their products or will they force you to pay any money? Nobody is a kid here......everybody knows that when an employer or recruiter asks for money, then you know it's fake!

To me o, I think it's not a crime to send your CV and nobody will scam you or do juju for you if you send your CV. You just have to be smart.......ask questions before going to a place you don't know. Be sure that people have been going there for interview. Ask questions on Nairaland if you get any SMS or mail for test or interview. You will sha see somebody on Nairaland that knows about the company, employer or recruiter!!

Don't discourage people abeg! Send your CV if you want to. I have sent mine cheesy cheesy

Smile smiley Jesus loves you!

Dude, wise up.... Ur Cv contains ur personal information. These people even go as far as contacting ur referees if u include their contact details . Some even try to scam them. So, u gotta always be on guard and watch how and where u send ur CV to.

2 Likes

Re: Work In Airport by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Snazguy:

Dude, wise up.... Ur Cv contains ur personal information. These people even go as far as contacting ur referees if u include their contact details . Some even try to scam them. So, u gotta always be on guard and watch how and where u send ur CV to.

Yes I understand! My personal info are there.......but they can't scam me! Do you know how many scam calls, SMS or mails I get every now and then?
They cannot scam my referees either, cos I don't include them. I'll give the recruiter or employer when I get to the interview stage. I always put it on my CV: "To be provided upon request"
Click below for clarity and everyone should learn from this.

https://www.livecareer.com/resume-tips/resume-components/references/should-you-include-references-in-your-resume

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Interns4afrika Information / N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details / Cheap One Room Self Contain For A Working Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.