Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,653 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

6 Proven Ways To Write A Unique Content For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Proven Ways To Write A Unique Content For Your Blog (398 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / I Offer Unique Content To Your Blog. / How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Proven Ways To Write A Unique Content For Your Blog by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sometimes i usually ask myself How do i write unique contents to engage my blog readers, I did some research on the topic, read some blog posts and even lay down my own ideas concerning the topic, then I decided to publish this content; how to write unique content for your blog
I wrote this article for about 3 hours and proofread for 1 hour (to check for spelling mistakes), I also did keywords researches regarding my seo.

I am using my knowledge/research to enlighten you on "how to write unique contents", first of all, I will like to ask;
What is unique content
Unique content simply means writing original article, that cannot be found anywhere on the internet, am going to highlight some ways in order to write a unique content
• Think about what you want to write
•Avoid spelling errors
•Do some research concerning the topic
•Search for useful keywords
•Highlight your sequence
•Summary ending

Am going to start with the first one;
•Think about what you want to write
If you are reading this article carefully, you will see that, i thought about what's i want to publish, you can't just jump into writing a"unique" content without thinking first about the topic, else you will get lost in the post

• Avoid Spelling Errors
Writing unique contents is stressful, especially for those blogging with their mobile phones, there might be spelling errors they didn't noticed until they have hit the "publish" button, is advisable to proofread your article before publishing it...

read more here click here
Re: 6 Proven Ways To Write A Unique Content For Your Blog by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Seun, mynd44, lalastiscala come and check this out => worthy of front page

(1) (Reply)

Get Verified Adsense Using Your Blog / Good Design Is Good Business / Send Free SMS To Any Phone Number In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.