Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? (618 Views)

Manutd Vs Liverpool Match Preview/potential Line Up / FC ATLETICO DE MADRID fans..get Innnnn!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by Einstyn(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pls as a manutd fan. Its alarmingly worrisome to see our flying start to the season swiftly turn into an unpleasant slump... The question is whats the way forward?

Whats the core reasons £ehind this slump?

Do we have a style of play?
Pls no insults!
Genuine smart reactions needed... Thanks
Re: Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'm so disappointed of DeGea... He can't block the goal 3x.. I wanna hammer him now..wats the use of Pogba who worth 100milli pounds?

I really don't get the game earlier... I'm juz so pissed off.
Re: Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by Einstyn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I'm so disappointed of DeGea... He can't block the goal 3x.. I wanna hammer him now..wats the use of Pogba who worth 100milli pounds?

I really don't get the game earlier... I'm juz so pissed off.

my dear d worrisome thing is that d whole team was so lethargic as if they lacked a style of play, no urgency and intensity... Rashford was d only £right spark... Its still unclear though what jose's philosophy is... Hmmm... Its heart£reaking
Re: Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Einstyn:

my dear d worrisome thing is that d whole team was so lethargic as if they lacked a style of play, no urgency and intensity... Rashford was d only £right spark... Its still unclear though what jose's philosophy is... Hmmm... Its heart£reaking

I know... Man u fans are all broken hearted at the moment... I can't juz imagine wat went wrong cry
Re: Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by Romancer(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I know... Man u fans are all broken hearted at the moment... I can't juz imagine wat went wrong cry
the gods are angry with jose grin grin
Re: Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by OMAR12: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
pogba out and we will be fine, shniderlin and the likes carrick should be return to that midfield, nobody to distribute the ball effectively until mata came in.
Re: Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Your coach is cursed
Re: Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by Einstyn(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
OMAR12:
pogba out and we will be fine, shniderlin and the likes carrick should be return to that midfield, nobody to distribute the ball effectively until mata came in.
hmmm n u think dat ll solve it? What a£t rooney? Isnt he supposed to £e droppped?
Re: Manutd Fans! Get In Lets Profer Solution To Our Slump In Form. What Is Wrong? by OMAR12: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Einstyn:
hmmm n u think dat ll solve it? What a£t rooney? Isnt he supposed to £e droppped?
same goes to Rooney BT he is the captain, england won't like a situation where it captain has been stripped of it captaincy if that is don, it brings more ridicule to the whole england set up.

(1) (Reply)

Man U Fans / Middlesbrough(0) Vs Man United(2) On Saturday 2nd May / Yeye Arsenal Fans, Pls Commit More Suicide Jare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.