Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed (674 Views)

Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos) / Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed by morereb10: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hahahaha, no be small Sallah she is enjoying ooo, and this is just the morning meal ooo, we never get to afternoon let alone to evening meal, abi dinner dey call am.

Hmmmm I hail thee ooooo

checkout more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/when-you-fasted-during-sallah-wants-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove missyb

Re: When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed by faithugo64(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
all go still land for toilet later
no matter the amount of food you take today,you will still feel hungry tomorrow
Re: When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed by ouzo1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
faithugo64:
all go still land for toilet later

no matter the amount of food you take today,you will still feel hungry tomorrow

So make she no eat b dat abi?
Re: When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed by brandonobi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
if i thief that table run, will she catch me? enjoyment no be small. but where her leg dey, i can see only head and belle
Re: When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
kai iiii.... kilode

(1) (Reply)

See Domonstration Of Full Madness On Facebook / Actress Toyin Aihmaku Mobbed By Little Kids During Film Shoot(pics+video) / Pogba's Hot Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.