Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics (34549 Views)

Akwa Ibom LGA Election, Udom & Wife Martha Cast Their Vote (photos) / Udom Emmanuel Gives Priority Attention To Industrialization Of Akwa Ibom (photo) / Martha Gowon Audu Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by umudi: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
God bless her, my wish to do the same one day for the less privileged.
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by fortunateice(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Think about how many widows are in worst situation than the one o.p just told and nothing is been done to help them...

At last you realize that only God can save us!

2 Likes

Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by umudi: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nice one madam remain blessed.
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Kentroot(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thats my governors wife showing gud example
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kizyte:
This is what is expected of every wealthy man and woman.

If I had so much money, I would do even more.

It's good to be philanthropic!
but you no get sad so keep quiet
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by domopps(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
To this family this is the real change!

God bless you ma'am .......

Cheeeeers
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Saint52(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:
I suspect they are related...

world people, una must talk,
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by rahman3853(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good though, but honestly all na wash, preferably given the man a Job or sum cash to start the business. Still back to square one, na house him want chop?
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by oderinlewo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Naija
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Happy for them grin

Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by bettercreature(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:
I suspect they are related...
Dont mind her,what of thousands of other widowers in the state,government should always probe shiits like this

3 Likes

Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
whitebeard:
guy how did u get that pic (to move)

first download the pic, go to imgur.com and register , upload the pic, get the forum link of the pics, and paste it in your nairaland post.
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
See his face, sitting his lazy as..s while a woman is working and building a house for him Tsk.

1 Like

Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Proffdada: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
atirolu:

If this is the real pics of the man and children......I smell no relationship btw them and a cancellor not to talk of governor
you never hear long distance relatives? grin
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by ANIEXTY(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
beautiful232:
wow
I love you so much my sweet first lady
GOD bless you
that's why I love some of us,we are so kind hearted

#I'm a proud Akwa ibomite# cool
Eyen eka mmi !
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
cool

Wives of Governors should emulate this woman

1 Like

Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by shamecurls(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
5 kids!

I just don't know why poor people re so fertile!

1 2 3 4 5 for just one man? #Gush
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Can this kind of gesture go round to all the widower in the state. Why doing this if we dont have enough to go round.
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
nice one..proudly Akwaibomite
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Cletus77(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
JOOHEL:
better pickin.. not like patience Johnathan
abeg wetin una former first lady do u, wey u like am like dis
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by sommyblaze(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
bunmioguns:
Nice gesture
d subscription, how do I get it?
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by herald9: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
I don't even know anything about this Udom and his family. This is the first time I'm hearing he has a wife, and her name is Martha.

How did she select her beneficiary?

I don't trust these politicians. If you want to help your society, develop a scheme and touch many lives.

Not just by erecting a bungalow for some random person to earn praises.
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Cletus77(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
i think u are wrong here....is she the president? What she had is what she gave.
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by kennycalls(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
wtf its their responsibility not a big deal
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Cletus77(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
toyetade:
Can this kind of gesture go round to all the widower in the state. Why doing this if we dont have enough to go round.
is she the president? What she had is what she gave..period!!!
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by sunnyside16(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
After thinking about a teacher asking for sex then my first lady does a very wonderful thing. God bless the 1st Lady of MY PROMISE LAND. #IrepAKS
Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Cletus77:

is she the president? What she had is what she gave..period!!!

Has she used her personal money to build the house ? the money she used belong to the entire citizens of Akwa Ibom. If she cannot build such house for all the widower, why do it at all. Have you heard of Equal Opportunity before.?

1 Like

Re: Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics by banmee(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kizyte:
This is what is expected of every wealthy man and woman.

If I had so much money, I would do even more.

It's good to be philanthropic!

Next question is; I hope she used her private funds and not the state budget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo / Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) / Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.