Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN (18370 Views)

Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders / Development Bank Of Nigeria Granted Operational Licence By CBN / FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by AquaPetals(f): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2016
tdbankplc:

And u go sign say no be for MMM oh.
hahaha . Why are you in my mind undecided grin

1 Like

Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by SleekyPosh(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2016
caterpillar:
This is wat I saw online...

Hello please kindly send me the link to that page and info..thats my bank and I am really interested.
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by caterpillar: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2016
SleekyPosh:

Hello please kindly send me the link to that page and info..thats my bank and I am really interested.

check https://www.sterlingbankng.com/
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by o42austino(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2016
The same thing I was told during NYSC, that I can submit my discharge certificate for a loan.

After sending many applications without reply from NYSC and you want me to believe this trash.
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by agwom(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2016
The CBN is the number one problem of this country....
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

You will be asked to write an application and your letter of application for a loan of 1m or 3m will not pass the test of time, bro don't waste your precious time with this govt, do you know the millions of graduate out der with certificates?

doingood

Don't listen to this pessimistic f.u.cc.k.
He is a pessimist, it has nothing to do with this administration. I applied for the YES program, I have passed the first stage, I'm in the second stage. They even paid for us to be trained online by a firm outside Nigeria. They are serious. The process is not being handled by the government. The same pessimistic attitude is why some people missed Youwin money. Find out all you can about it and go for it. God bless your hustle.
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by OfficialAwol(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2016
I thought Femi Adesina and some other zombies said there was no suffering in Nigeria.

Isn't this an indictment on their assertion?
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by caterpillar: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2016
o42austino:
The same thing I was told during NYSC, that I can submit my discharge certificate for a loan.

After sending many applications without reply from NYSC and you want me to believe this trash.

You might want to give this a try. Checkout https://www.sterlingbankng.com/yiedp/about.php
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by alakrity(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
cyril700:
am an Apc member in akwa ibom. This dudes are thieves, our party excos have already extorted us 13k per cooperative in order to give us access to the loan, now they are saying we should bring a gaurantor who Is a SAN, or director in civil service. Can u imagine? The same bail condition they gave to olisa metuh and dokpesi.
as much as I detest the payment of #13k from prospective graduate , am in absolute support of getting a guarantor of SAN or a Director in civil service cos they will serve as a watch dog on u and the business .such a person will keep tab on u and give u every support u needed so as to make sure u didn't run the business aground cos he or she has something to loose but U , u don't have anything to loose . So many youth will take the loan and travel out . Some will not even run the business efficiently cos it's govt money .while some don't even give a hoot about there certificate . Someone who came out with PASS , knows that the Pali is useless . So he won't give an hoot about loosing it . As for me , that's a good policy . If u are trust worthy , u can get reputable pple within ur family , church , Neighbor etc to stand for u compare to looking for someone give u is landed properties for collateral .
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by NobleG1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Government eased the hardship by allocating "Hardship Allowance" to themselves!!
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by dexiouz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
See as the tin sweet 4 ear..... mtcheeew
Re: How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Obviously the problem can be resolved by giving more hardship allowance to the president and vp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency / A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV / Customs Shuts Down Car Dealers’ Offices In Kaduna, Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.