Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) (1055 Views)

How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) - Updated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) by Goldenokey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Many people might be doubting the truthfulness of the title of this post. But this is really true. You can take a screen shot with your laptop or desktop just as you do in android phone.

To take a screen shot with your PC, follow the instructions below:

1 locate and click on "Prt Sc" om your keyboard

2 open a graphic program like paint etc.

3 on your keyboard, click CTRL+V or "right click" and select "paste"

4 crop out the area you want and "right click" to copy

5 open a new documents in the same program your are using (that is, if you are you using paint, open a new program in paint )

6 in the new document, click CTRL+V or "right click" to select

7 finally, save the program..

That is how to How To Take a Screen Shot With PC.

If you've learned this, kindly rebroadcast or use the comment box below to share your thoughts, ideas or questions!

Find Out More On www.howwrite..com

CC Lalasticlala
Re: How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) by kikies(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
If u attend a good school like I did,u'd b taught these
Re: How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) by Shobizz(m): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2016
kikies:
If u attend a good school like I did,u'd b taught these
Datz 2 harsh, though it a simple technic but there are people who find it difficult.
All fingers are not equal
Re: How To Take A Screen Shot With PC (computer) by kikies(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Shobizz:

Datz 2 harsh, though it a simple technic but there are people who find it difficult.
All fingers are not equal
Awwwww now u making me feel bad
OP im sorry about wat I said
I take it back
All fingers r not equal truly

(1) (Reply)

Twerking Massacre !!! / Check It Out....my Ballpoint Pen Sketch / Celebrate With The Photographers: Happy World Photography Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.