Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

A Nation In Denial - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nation In Denial (532 Views)

Top 10 Least Corrupt Nation In The World / . / Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nation In Denial by wonders13: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
I have been reading most of the issues discussed in this forum, Nairaland. There is no Nigeria without Nigerians! We're waiting for a saviour to come and save us. We blame everybody and everything for our predicaments. Be true to yourself,,,,What have you ever done to make this nation a much beta place than you met it? All we are good at is complaining; the govt is bad,Yaradua is a fool, Obj killed the nation, de roads are bad, de educational system is antiquated,no power,de nation is corrupt(all kinds of financial crime), jst name it. Look inwards and stop this myopic and rhetorical condemnation. Nigeria is waiting to be built by Nigerians.Lets stop fixing the blame and start fixing the problems. how are we going to stop this negative landslide and start living again? why are things not working? Life is more than going to skool, getting a job, dating millions of lovers, getting married,begetting kids and ending up 6fts under the ground. This is the NIGERIA my father created for me, what kind of NIGERIA will i create for my kids and grand kids? STOP BLABBING!GO, MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!
Re: A Nation In Denial by 2Legit2Qui: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
u never know nigerians.
Re: A Nation In Denial by alanrewaju: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2009
I support that, i think i'll have 2 change me first before i expect a changed Nation

(1) (Reply)

The Ongoing U17s Championship Looking More Exciting Than The Recently Concluded U20.whats Your Take? / Golden Eaglets Man Of The Tournamnet So Far. / For What Reason Would U Like To Turn Back The Hands Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.