Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together (2189 Views)

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / It Is Too Early To Judge Buhari’s Performance- Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by Suntzung: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin u mean the junk above .....
Let us read your pls
Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by Suntzung: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
@ lalasticala pls let this short msg. goes FP please.
Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by Suntzung: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Stelvin101:

The problem with Nigerians is that there is no Megabyte space in their brain for Histort and remembering. Chai PDP killed Nigeria
Thank you
Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by Suntzung: 1:44am On Sep 19, 2016
Suntzung:
Talking about 16 years of PDP Vs 1 year of APC.....

1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500 in 1999, but left it at N11,000 in 2015 when they left power.

2. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in 1999, but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving.

3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were leaving in 2015.

4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400 but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in 2015.

5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left it at N100 when they left in 2015.

6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with Niger Delta militancy, Avengers, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKKASI and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.

7. PDP was ushered in with a free and fair election in 1999 by the military but they left us with ballot box snatching, rice sharing for campaigns, do-or- die politics, political assassinations, etc...

8. Hmmm even Life expectancy for Nigerians was 59 years when PDP came in 1999 but PDP left it at 42years... All these outlined problems are the legacy of the PDP led government. The ppl and party that brought Nigeria and Nigerians to her knees are again offering Nigeria advice on governance, can someone tell them to please let us give this administration its four years, before judgement. What they couldn't do in 16yrs, they demand this administration to deliver in one year. Are these ppl serious ? I think we have to stop blaming Buhari's govt, for inherited problems his administration is working hard to solve. May God help Buhari bring back our lost Glory. Even as I buy a litre of petroleum at N145 or more, I will continue to endure. Even as power generation drops, I will continue to believe that things will get better. Even as the exchange rate remains high, I will continue to have faith in God believing that one day it shall be better. Even as salary is not paid as at when due, I shall continue to believe that this condition is not forever. Even as the prices of food items and other commodities have gone high, I will continue to have faith and confidence that one day it shall become history.

I campaigned for CHANGE. I voted for CHANGE. I believe in CHANGE. I so much believe that one day I will be counting the much benefits of CHANGE.
Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by cktheluckyman: 2:46am On Sep 19, 2016
deji68:

Well, the price of oil was never 100-140/barrel throughout 16 years of pdp rule ......was even as low as 17,26 dollar at the beginning of pdp rule..checkout the table below my Oga. cool cool

1998 $11.91 $17.26
1999 $16.56 $23.42
2000 $27.39 $37.54
2001 $23.00 $30.68
2002 $22.81 $29.92
2003 $27.69 $35.55
2004 $37.66 $47.04
2005 $50.04 $60.44
2006 $58.30 $68.27
2007 $64.20 $72.98
2008 $91.48 $100.00
2009 $53.48 $58.75
2010 $71.21 $77.10
2011 $87.04 $91.37
2012 $86.46 $88.93
2013 $91.17 $92.40
2014 $85.60 $85.34
You are a very terrible liar and must take us all for fools.This is nonsense. provide a source for this rubbish. The naira/$ exchange rate was definitely N80 in 1998 and was around N154 almost throughout the length of GEJ's régime

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by cktheluckyman: 2:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Suntzung:
@ lalasticala pls let this short msg. goes FP please.
You want to further expand ur miserly. I am sorry for you
Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by Suntzung: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2016
We were patient when we were being slaughtered like rams.

2. We were patient when we were being scattered with bombs.

3. We were patient when soldiers were conducting a house to house search.

4. We were patient when we were being hunted even in our mosques.

5. We were patient when our means of livelihood, our economy was deliberately destroyed.

6. We were patient when our religious leaders and Qur'anic scholars were being murdered.

7. We were patient when the Federal Government prevented international flights from landing

in Kano.

8. We were patient when several of our leaders became assassination targets.

9. We were patient when over 200 of our daughters and sisters were abducted and have not

been returned yet.

10. We were patient when we were refused recruitment into the Nigerian military.

11. We were patient when many of our sons and brothers were being sacked or unceremoniously

retired from the Nigerian Army.

12. We were patient when our soldiers were denied the necessary weapons to wage war against

the dreaded insurgent Boko Haram.

13. We were patient under the reign of the very worst kind of terrorists, who used power to

loot our treasury, our nation to a povertic stand still.

And for these reasons:

We are calling upon us all to be calm, and even more patient, more persevering, now that

our new leadership are striving to rectify all damages perpetrated for more than the last

16 years.

We must remember that 16 years is not 16 days. Let's be steadfast and patient for a little

while longer, so that we can be witnesses to the return of this nation, our only country,

Nigeria to the path of glory once again.

We hope to share this message in order to enlighten ourselves about the herculean task

ahead, of reviving our battered economy. So that our citizens would understand why we are

going through this hardship and to warn them further that it could even be harder and

tougher.

Yet, at the end of this suffering and forbearance, would emerge a new nation that will be

the pride of us all.

We must remember that these repairs would benefit all of us Nigerians. Both the rich and

the poor, unlike the status quo where only a few are enjoying the bounties available in the

nation. Once again, we must be staunch, stubborn, stiff in our stand and resolve towards

achieving this objective.

Lastly, we must desist from cursing our leaders out of frustrations. Instead, let us say

our best prayers and supplication towards them in order for them to succeed.
Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by Suntzung: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You are a very terrible liar and must take us all for fools.This is nonsense. provide a source for this rubbish. The naira/$ exchange rate was definitely N80 in 1998 and was around N154 almost throughout the length of GEJ's régime
thank u
Re: Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together by beejaay: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abagworo:

There will always be inflation but OP did well by reminding those that want to politicize our challenges that PDP left us with 1000% devaluation and inflation in 16 years.

he did nothing well other than being a myopic person and u are leading him on. i suspect u are one of those devils from the APC that complemented the devils from the PDP that brought us to this level with their partisan support against the citizen.... amadioha and sango will judge u all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wishing Ipobexposed Success In His Jamb Today / What Patrick Ikpainyang Said About Biafra / Don't Give Money Or Help To Anybody Who Voted For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.