Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) (1676 Views)

Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo) / Dangote Cement Truck In Onitsha Kills Several People (Graphic Pics) / Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) by Ebal: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State

A terrible accident just happened at Okhuahe Aduhan in Edo State , involving a transport company in Benin and Dangote Cement Truck. 18 September 2016.

May the Soul of the Departed Rest In Peace.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/09/accident-involving-dangote-cement-truck.html

Re: Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) by HungerBAD: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rest in peace to the departed.

My condolences to the family of those who lost loved ones here today.

And to the Photographer,I hope you are not Tarzan and live up in the trees?

4 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) by uwagimboo: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is that not a GIG motor in between those trailers

God nah ur hand we dey oo.
Re: Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) by Khd95(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
These dangote's trucks drivers are the most dreadful of drivers u will ever come across anywher in nigeriasad

u need to see the manner they claim monopoly of roads,chasing other road users into the bush. If u ve ever done inter-state journey u will agree with me.

The worst is most of the time they are involved in road accidents,the drivers usually 'escape'cry
Re: Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nor b # God is Good motors # de in between those Trucks

See as the trucks photocopy am

God have mercy shocked
Re: Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) by diportivo: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2016
I'm wondering how any of the passengers in dat bus will survive this sandwiching

shocked
Re: Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) by farells(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Rip to the dead.
Meanwhile, my course mate was involved in the accident but she survived and one other guy.

(1) (Reply)

Business Visa From Nigeria To Canada / Ibom Air Slashes fare to N15,000 Flight Tickets On All Route / Papua New Guinea Experiences And Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.