Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Read What Mtn Customer Care Told Me After Stealing My #50 #recession Indeed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Read What Mtn Customer Care Told Me After Stealing My #50 #recession Indeed (735 Views)

Help! How Do I Opt Out Of Mtn *449# 1gb Bonus.mtns Stealing My Credit / Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Mtn Customer Care Told Me After Stealing My #50 #recession Indeed by Princejebs(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
I just recharge #200 to my mtn Sim these evening and decided to call a friend later. Only for me to check my account later,I saw #50 was deducted from my account remaining #150.Then I decided to call mtn customer care,then someone pick up and it was a female voice and I complain to her that my money has been deducted and I demanded to know the reason. She told me to wait while She check on their system,It was funny when she told me that they didn't know the reason why my money was deducted because they don't have any record there. They apologize and will get back to me in the next 24hours(normal story line).

My question is.is it possible for me to do anything on my sim without having the records on their place,these is funny. Not in these computer age
NOTES>>I didn't borrow any money from them oow,and these is not their first time doing these to me

Modified
I just dial *123*5# to check my content service and there was no any subscription because the last time I complain, I was charge on music plus,who musicplus don help...mtn why?
Re: Read What Mtn Customer Care Told Me After Stealing My #50 #recession Indeed by temitofa(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Idiot. U must done something on your fone. U want to tell us that u never saw the reason for deduction. Mtcheeww.
Re: Read What Mtn Customer Care Told Me After Stealing My #50 #recession Indeed by PHEMMY18(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Try to call another of their customer representative.
Re: Read What Mtn Customer Care Told Me After Stealing My #50 #recession Indeed by Princejebs(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
temitofa:
Idiot. U must done something on your fone. U want to tell us that u never saw the reason for deduction. Mtcheeww.
My dear calm down,why your blood dy hot. Abi u dy work for mtn. Are you blind when I said these is not there first time of deducting my money. I always have data on my phone so I don't see reason why mtn will touch my money. In fact,you should also know that mtn don't touch money when you browse especially when you have data.....you are the idiot,reason with your brain not ass

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Advice On A New Phone To Buy / Ifont For Infinix Hot Note X551 / How To Crack Someone Whatapp Account With Your Own Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.