Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki (649 Views)

Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki by edunwablog: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
The Monarch of Eyaen, Osazuwa Iduriase, has predicted victory for the All Progressives Congress (APC)governorship candidate, Mr Godwin Obaseki in the Sept. 28 governorship election in Edo.The monarch made the prediction when Obaseki and his campaign team, led by the Director of Campaign, Mr Osarodion Ogie, paid a visit to the palace to seek for his blessings.Iduriase, who dismissed the rumour being peddled around that he (the monarch) had chased away Obaseki from his palace during an earlier campaign tour of the area, appealed that electioneering campaign should be based on issues and not falsehood.He said that he was not even in the country when Obaseki earlier visited the area.He also condemned the use of social media to spread falsehood, especially as it concerns the Edo governorship poll.He added that “we have a problem with social media because so many lies are being peddled there. I got a call that I chased away Obaseki from my palace.“I said what, me that was in America, how can someone outside the country be at his Palace at the same time. That was why I said when I come to town, I will see you personally.He commended Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo for his achievements in the state and assured Obaseki that he would get the support of the people.He said “if you look at the history of my people here, you will know the kind of people we are. As you have come here, we will tell our people about your ambition.
“Gov. Adams Oshiomhole has tried by developing the state and that has earned him respect.I will have to thank you also for the way you conducted yourself in this campaign and I know that in the election, you are going to emerge
victorious.“I pray our ancestors protect you before and after the election.”Obaseki thanked the monarch for the prayers and blessings and promised not to
Read full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/09/monarch-predicts-victory-for-obaseki.html?m=1

Re: Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki by colosa: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
I for POI

1 Like

Re: Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki by Jirate(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Too little, Too late. Osagie Ize Iyamu is already on every ones mind, Mr Monarch. Obaseki is an unknown entity in Edo politics, Oshiomhole made a serious blunder here. PDP all the way. cool

1 Like

Re: Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki by sayyid(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
May the best man wins
Re: Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki by eseosa77(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
My Landlord has spoken
Re: Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki by Qmerit(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jirate:
Too little, Too late. Osagie Ize Iyamu is already on every ones mind, Mr Monarch. Obaseki is an unknown entity in Edo politics, Oshiomhole made a serious blunder here. PDP all the way. cool

You again? What do you know about everyone? Say for your self, family members you know very well and some of your friends you know very well too NOT everyone in Edo state are blind please! You re not the speaker of Edo voters. Learn to always speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Monarch Predicts Victory For Obaseki by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Only God has the final say in a matter not a political monarch.

Lobbish!.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Under-aged Orphan Allegedly Raped And Impregnated By An Alhaji In Sokoto / Tinubu Attacked Again!! / Wife In Kitchen Remarks: Buhari Only Joking – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.