Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor (816 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by Samtexjohn1: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
The sultry actress gave a description of the type of police officer that would have her arrested, using the likes of Emeka Ike and Jim Iyke as examples.
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has dared the police to arrest her after she named her cats Buhari and Jonathan.

She made a post on her Instagram on Friday, September 16, 2016, where she described the sort of officer to arrest her.

Orjiakor wrote:-
“Hmmm my cats Buhari and Goodluck discussing about the Nigerian Economy . dollar rate..”
“All i want is a good looking sexy police officer like with Donald duke face. Uti nwachukwu eye..
Psquare flat board chest and ehhhh dbang…no long thing..”
“He should come with those sexy handcuffs maybe the purple one I saw one on alibaba page…http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/i-dare-police-to-arrest-me-for-naming.html?m=1

Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by dmgr(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Samtexjohn1:
The sultry actress gave a description of the type of police officer that would have her arrested, using the likes of Emeka Ike and Jim Iyke as examples.
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has dared the police to arrest her after she named her cats Buhari and Jonathan.

She made a post on her Instagram on Friday, September 16, 2016, where she described the sort of officer to arrest her.

Orjiakor wrote:-
“Hmmm my cats Buhari and Goodluck discussing about the Nigerian Economy . dollar rate..”
“All i want is a good looking sexy police officer like with Donald duke face. Uti nwachukwu eye..
Psquare flat board chest and ehhhh dbang…no long thing..”
“He should come with those sexy handcuffs maybe the purple one I saw one on alibaba page…http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/i-dare-police-to-arrest-me-for-naming.html?m=1

NPF cum and see o

stay cool..
Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by Samtexjohn1: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Base on who she be na
Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
u get mouth nah
Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Where is the Nigerian Police now? grin
Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by delikay4luv: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
They are busy collecting their #50, so they don't have time for you.

1 Like

Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by Samtexjohn1: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Very funny
delikay4luv:
They are busy collecting their #50, so they don't have time for you.
Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Radarada!

Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by Samtexjohn1: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol
Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by Iolite(f): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tiny23:
Radarada!

Attention seeker

Exactly!
Re: I Dare The Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by Samtexjohn1: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol she wan blow
Tiny23:
Radarada!

Attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 2013 Winner Dillish Matthews In Nigerian Native Outfit / “I Once Stole To Survive”- Small Doctor / 2016 MTV Base Africa Music Awards MAMA Full Nominees List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.