Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. (1717 Views)

Five Ways Google Can Fix Android Notifications / How Do I Solve This Problem On Html And Css? / Please Am Having Problem On My Gionee F103 3g And 4g Sevice Pls Enta And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Someone complained on webmasters section that he can't login Nairaland with freebasics and seun commented " Try it again. I have changed something this afternoon that may have helped"...seun osewa..
But his effort was not helping at all and he says he will offer reward to anybody that has solution to the problem...
More webmaster came in with complains that Nairaland is not working and shows 404error at times..
My personal experience that I mentioned was that ***when I type www.nairaland.com with internet explorer for Lumia it won't open until I add www.nairaland.com/programming.
Seun said he think the issue is from the network...
A said that if anyone can help fix the issue on Nairaland he would offer a bounty...
Mention any thing you discover about Nairaland so that it would be addressed once...
If you have solution drop it here!!

Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by klassykute(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
hw much his he ready to pay ..solution is easy
Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by Vicben(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Following. codehouse have you seen this?
Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
klassykute:
hw much his he ready to pay ..solution is easy
That's left to him...
People say nairaland shows 404error and cloudfare stuff sometimes...
Freebasics can't login in except view.
Many issues sha...
Just wish he would comment here and say exactly what he wants
Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Vicben:

Lolz programmers don't wanna talk they're scared...
Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by klassykute(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

That's left to him...
People say nairaland shows 404error and cloudfare stuff sometimes...
Freebasics can't login in except view.
Many issues sha...
Just wish he would comment here and say exactly what he wants
. it shows 501 error at times

1 Like

Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Santa maria! what goes on here?

1 Like

Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
More Screenshots From Nairalanders..

Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
MORE!!!

Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
dhtml18:
Santa maria! what goes on here?
Boss you're seeing for yourself naa
Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by Davonjagah(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
this problems are network related. sort your device out not the page
Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by silento(m): 2:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Davonjagah:
this problems are network related. sort your device out not the page

I don't thing so

the redirect problem I think it is caused on the side he uploaded the website I think it time to upload Nairaland on a site with more bandwidth
Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by CodeHouse: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Vicben:

Thanks for mentioning me as I am yet to see this post.

Now to the topic, Nairaland has reached its developmental stage (legacy), on many occasions, members of this forum, especially from the programming section contribute their suggestions on how to make the forum better but Seun gives little or no attention to people's suggestion why do you think I should bother myself now?

I am sure nairaland codes and features has remained untouched for years and if not for Mark, Seun will continue to be in his comfort zone, while his advert system (which I believe is baised) will continue to generate money for him. Let Seun go and ask Mark for help, we are not bounty hunters as he claimed, we are professionals, he should see us as one.

Thank you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by CodeHouse: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz programmers don't wanna talk they're scared...

scared of what exactly?
Re: Seun Agrees To Reward Anybody That Can Fix A Problem On Nairaland.. by Djtm(m): 1:39am On Sep 20, 2016
I thought I was the only one. Nairaland has been throwing 502s for a while now, other times it simply doesn't respond. I used to test my internet with nairaland, now I use google.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Programmer Needed / Java Interface Connection To Database(ms Access Or Java Dbase) / Looking For A Ponzy Programmer In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.