Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook (6958 Views)

Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by olaboo123: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pastor Dee Franklin from St. Stephen Baptist Church in Houston posted this photo on her Facebook page of a woman that came to her church dressed like that. Was it okay for the pastor to post this tho?

source and more : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/see-what-this-girl-wore-to-church-and.html

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by man2frayo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
oh!...I thought as much, its in Houston oyinbo girls & seduction is like.....

1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by Thobiy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yepa
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Kai cheesy
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by yellowbeauty(f): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2016
the pastor own pass sef
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Lawd, that ass tho shocked
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by lonelydora: 5:59am On Sep 19, 2016
She came for man-hunting. grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by crackhouse(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2016
So pastor now have people in the church that are snapping pictures eh. If not how will a pastor who's on the pulpit have this pick? The pastor never talk wetin im dey find.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by Aliyeous(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2016
She luks naked chei
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by yekparikpa(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2016
yellowbeauty:
the pastor own pass sef
Always condemn what's not right. That's a church goddammit!
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by jessiecah(f): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Too tight
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by Spydamannn(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2016
How will you concentrate with this in front

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by PoeticJazco(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
I will like to climb that ladder.

Meanwhile, Singing "Brothers follow the ladder, follow the ladder to heaven"
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by brandonobi(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2016
im sure if a white lady wore that, it wont be noticeable, but because of the weight and dimentions of that booty.... let me stop there
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by mizporch: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2016
cry lipsrsealed tongue embarassed end time things
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by Chuukwudi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Spydamannn:
How will you concentrate with this in front

I don't know o! How will I concentrate? Choi.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by yungryce: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
aswear, if to say i dey dat church, i go jst go siddon for her back begin conduct my own private service for there

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor Reaction On Facebook by Pragmaticman: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
jessiecah:
Too tight
hello pls can we chat please

Send me a Nairaland pm pls

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Ooni Of Ife And His Beautiful Wife Step Out In Style At 2019 Aje Festival / What My Big Ass & Curves Didn't Do For Me -destiny Etiko | E-nigeria! / Gosh!! See The Photo This Rich Young Secondary School Girl Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.