Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Revolution (390 Views)

Why Nigeria Needs Single Presidency Tenure Of Six Years – Ekweremadu / Nigeria Needs Ndigbo Now – Saraki / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A Revolution by nashito(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello dear nairalanders
Having studied history and inti'l relations, and also a motivational speaker, irrespective of how antiquated my suggestion of a revolution sounds, going back to the history of all the great countries that have achieved a true democracy, you will agree with me that the all at one time or another had or embarked on a revolution, be it economic, social or political. As it stands now, what Nigeria really need is a revolution. my reasons are as follows
(1). A revolution in Nigeria will bring about new and vibrant leaders, thereby replacing the old corrupt ones, and it will create an Avenue for the Northern mindset of power belonging to them coz there will be an Avenue for restructuring and the National character to be implemented!

(2). A revolution in Nigeria will also create an Avenue for a new and better constitution to be drafted and properly implemented.

(3). More so, a revolution in Nigeria will more importantly create a nigeria where peace, love, sense of belonging, unity, oneness and patriotism will prevail.
What do you think guys
What do you think guys?

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria / A Quest To Wipe Out Hunger From Africa By A Young And Innovative Nigerian Engine / Accreditation Begins In Edo For Governorship Election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.