Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor (1203 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by wenebunwo(m): 1:49am On Sep 19, 2016
The sultry actress gave a description of the type of police officer that would have her arrested, using the likes of Emeka Ike and Jim Iyke as examples. Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has dared the police to arrest her after she named her cats Buhari and Jonathan. She made a post on her Instagram on Friday, September 16, 2016, where she described the sort of officer to arrest her. Orjiakor wrote:- Have Something Interesting/Informative you want us to Post on Naijaloaded? Send to info@ Like our Page on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our BBM Channel “Hmmm my cats Buhari and Goodluck discussing about the Nigerian Economy . dollar rate..” “All i want is a good looking sexy police officer like with Donald duke face. Uti nwachukwu eye.. Psquare flat board chest and ehhhh dbang…no long thing..” “He should come with those sexy handcuffs maybe the purple one I saw one on alibaba page…. Pls ooo don’t send any policeman with oshomole face or obansanjo or goodluck or tinubu or mr IBU.. And he should speak phoney like jimiyke.” “All i want is a Super handsome police office with 6pack and stamina to arrest me this morning . and take me to aso rock prison. And serve aso rock food cuz mummy victor market is too expensive this days PS.” “If its a police woman then she must have fat soft ass and big tits. Hahahahhaha I must be high on some cheap stuff this morning.”

Re: I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by tojujack: 2:14am On Sep 19, 2016
q
Re: I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by whitebeard(m): 3:36am On Sep 19, 2016
U like trouble..beta go and find something to do..!!!
Re: I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin in case he reach front page.. i need 100 like in this comment... today na my birthday make na show me love...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Legend Didier Drogba And Flavour Dapper In New Photo / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) / Legendary Fuji Musician King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Celebrates His 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.