Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Personal Letter To Seun Osewa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Personal Letter To Seun Osewa (540 Views)

Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth / Today I Want To Say A Big Thank You To Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa / Advert Modification: To Seun Osewa And Mods! (2) (3) (4)

Personal Letter To Seun Osewa by oiki: 1:54am On Sep 19, 2016
Dear Seun,
I am a regular visitor to this forum and I will appreciate if you can incorporate the following points below to nairaland.
1. Let "original poster (OP)" be inscribed to the name of anyone who starts a topic and let this inscription follow the OP name throughout the thread. Doing this will make readers to easily identify who the OP is without having to scroll up and down.

2. For your mobile uses, please make it possible to have a next option under the pages section, it is sometimes difficult to click on those tiny page numbers.

This is all I for you right now. Kindly look into these and act accordingly. Thanks

Re: Personal Letter To Seun Osewa by Sirmuel1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Anything can happen.
Make I park for here cheesy

Which Invest Can I Invest In With 40k / Pls Help On How To Make Money Taking us online Survey / I Want A Stylist (professional Barber) To Manage A Saloon In Oyo Town

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5