Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me (8799 Views)

Make Extra #15,000 Income Every Sunday / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? / FREE Guide: How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by akpananiefiok(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
I just registered and have started to view, like and comment, I pray this would pay off..thanks op..na night plan sure for this one oh
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Zealoy(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
How can we start making money with the site
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
akpananiefiok:
I just registered and have started to view, like and comment, I pray this would pay off..thanks op..na night plan sure for this one oh
Glory to God you are able to register. Enjoy your viewing and earning
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Zealoy:
How can we start making money with the site
You work is spend 10 hours in a week to watch videos, you will get paid through bitcoin, payza or PayPal
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
HOW TO EARN MORE THAN $1000 EVERY MONTHS FROM THW-GLOBAL

1: Build your active downlines by refering people to join THW- Global through you. Give people your referral links ( check your email inbox or spam ) to get your welcome message from THW-Global, you will found all your three referral link in the mail, copy it and share it to your friends and enemies.
you will be earning $1 any time each of your direct downlines earn $25

2: Watch free videos, comments, like and take surveys.
you will be earn a minimum of $25 every week doing this.

your comments and questions is welcome
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by tklomo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
How can I check for my refferal URL, I can't see it in the office.
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by akpananiefiok(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
tklomo:
ur username.THWglobal.com. example. Anifik.thwglobal.com
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Zealoy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Are u really sure this site is regit cuz d preview ive done non seems to give positive feedbacks, n perhaps how much are we to earn in a week?
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by olanrewaju029(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't know if anyone have noticed dis. I watched 3 videos now but after I check my history, I realised nothing is updated on it.
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by akpananiefiok(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
olanrewaju029:
I don't know if anyone have noticed dis. I watched 3 videos now but after I check my history, I realised nothing is updated on it.

Watch the video completly
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by tklomo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
I didn't received any email yet . how will I get my referral link?
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
tklomo:
your referral link has been send into your email inbox to together with welcome message.
You can also see your referral link in your Backoffice message box ( login to your THWglobal backoffice, click on the message box)
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
akpananiefiok:
ur username.THWglobal.com. example. Anifik.thwglobal.com
no, it will be wrong. your user name is different from your sitenames, except you are using the same name for both username and sitename
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Zealoy:
Are u really sure this site is regit cuz d preview ive done non seems to give positive feedbacks, n perhaps how much are we to earn in a week?
People and sites will always oppose good ideas. am not saying you should change your mind from what you read from those reviews. but I will advise you to keep watching out for THWGlobal this month and see if it will be real.

you earn a minimum of $25 per week from viewing videos, comments and survey. but your sponsors earning depends on how many active downlines you have

1 Like

Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
tklomo:
I didn't received any email yet . how will I get my referral link?
login to your back office, click on message box
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
olanrewaju029:
please don't watch any videos for now until I ask you to do so. because THWGlobal has not officially launch yet and has not start tracking videos viewed. I believe they will launch to day sha
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
I will continue by 8pm today. stay tune
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Ub4sure: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
K. cos I watched a video but I was not credited. We await ur arrival. Thanks.
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Ub4sure: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
And I also discovered that the withdrawal option there is by cheque. Have you noticed this op? Or was I in a wrong section? Because You said the payment option is Payza, Webmoney, Paypal. Can't see anything like that yet. Please throw more light on withdrawal option(s). Thanks.
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by emma1983: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
enolife:
Tomorrow I will start talking on the

1: what is Require from you

2: How to withdraw your earning

3 more details on viewing hours

4 how to earn $1000 per month

here is the registration link www.growmoney.THWglobal.com

stay blessed,

Keep sending in your questions and comments
If i dont spend up to 10hr wat happens and how many numbers of videos does someone needs to watch,is it a must that i comment on a video.do we pay for anytin because wen i checked my virtual account i noticed deposit close to the withdrawal icon.
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
I will back very soon to answer all your questions
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
emma1983:
If i dont spend up to 10hr wat happens and how many numbers of videos does someone needs to watch,is it a must that i comment on a video.do we pay for anytin because wen i checked my virtual account i noticed deposit close to the withdrawal icon.
YOU must spend 10 hours in a week to watch the videos. All your earnings for that week will be council if you fail to watch the videos Up to 10 hours

There is no specific numbers of videos for you to watch. you can watch and re-watch any videos. but you must watch them upto 10 hours.

yes it is a must to comment. it show that you interacted with the ads served in the videos

As a free viewer, you don't pay for any thing. Only ( certified Ads marketers) those who want to be selling in-house ad space to companies worldwide are the one that make payment ( training fee) to THWGlobal
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ub4sure:
And I also discovered that the withdrawal option there is by cheque. Have you noticed this op? Or was I in a wrong section? Because You said the payment option is Payza, Webmoney, Paypal. Can't see anything like that yet. Please throw more light on withdrawal option(s). Thanks.

Payment are made through cheque, PayPal, bitcoin, payza only for now. there is no webmoney and I never mentioned it here
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Emmitex(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
please how do I open a bitcoin or payza account @enoone
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by ikbtn: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is really going to be data consuming
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by enoone7: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emmitex:
please how do I open a bitcoin or payza account @enoone
you can open Bitcoin account at blockchain (dot) nfo

you can open payza account at payza (dot) com
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Zealoy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
ikbtn:
This is really going to be data consuming
d gud reason u consider Airtel night Browsing
Re: Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me by Jb95(m): 1:39am On Sep 22, 2016
pls anyone who sees a sign of victory on dis site should kindly update us as soon as possible, so that we can know the way forward.......thnks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: What Happens To The Subsidy Savings? / How To Replace Lost CAC Incorporated Documents? / Cashew Nut Exports Increased Significantly By 463% To $37m In Q2’17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.