Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Can Set Up Your Fishery And Show You The Ropes Of The Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Can Set Up Your Fishery And Show You The Ropes Of The Business (407 Views)

Fishery Supervisor / The Business Of The 21st Century With Residual Income For Life / Space, Water Supply And Security To Set Up Your Fishery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Set Up Your Fishery And Show You The Ropes Of The Business by ddddy(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Fishery no doubt is a lucrative form of investment thst is if you know what you know you are doing. You could make massive return on your investment if you have the right information and means to go about about the business. Many investors want to invest but lack mostly the experience even It comes to starting out and setting up. I can provide the professional service of setting it up for you then show you the ropes when it comes to feeding, sorting, breeding, and so on and also where and how to get your fingerlings or juveniles and even where and how to sell off your harvest. Because i might be banned If I put my number or email you can signify your interest by sending me a om and then we can go from there. This service is mostly available investors within the east Owerri ph onitsha...
Re: I Can Set Up Your Fishery And Show You The Ropes Of The Business by airminem(f): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2016
I am really interested. Please I want to know how to grow Herring, Tuna, bluefin, Salmon or Sardines fish locally.
Re: I Can Set Up Your Fishery And Show You The Ropes Of The Business by ddddy(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2016
airminem:
I am really interested. Please I want to know how to grow Herring, Tuna, bluefin, Salmon or Sardines fish locally.
I just sent you a pm. Pls check your email and reply and we can go from there. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money From The Internet Monthly ***free Webinar*** / I Need Just Five People To Benefit This Online Business / My Hand Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.