Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel (9890 Views)

Obasanjo’s Exit Responsible for PDP Crisis – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by Thisis2raw(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Qmerit:

Lol,,, he epp destroy PDP.
Pray to get to his current age in life.
Another deranged zombie spotted
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by xtervaganza(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
kaen1317:
Obasanjo the baboon
that baboon is more of a man than all the unfortunate men in lyour family combined

Oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by fortunechy(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
dt ugly man is the major problem diz country hv
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by CHYMZZY(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2016
The Old buffalo has been a menace to the stunted growth the party and country right from his mother's womb...
More than a curse to a bad Omen..
Nobody misses him coz he alone contribute to 90% of the problem of the party and more corrupt than Atiku...
His game plan was to stooge GEJ and press him like DsTV remote for Nigerians forgetin' that you dont press an Eludite like botton..
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by simplycarro: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Currently, there are many local champions in the party. The party does no longer have a spirit

PDP is a party of local champions without spirit - Gbenga Daniels (2016)
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by simplycarro: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2016
CHYMZZY:
The Old buffalo has been a menace to the stunted growth the party and country right from his mother's womb...
More than a curse to a bad Omen..
Nobody misses him coz he alone contribute to 90% of the problem of the party and more corrupt than Atiku...
His game plan was to stooge GEJ and press him like DsTV remote for Nigerians forgetin' that you dont press an Eludite like botton..

Chima, that old buffalo is far more important and politically valuable than all the men in Igbo land combined.
Go and ask GEJ how far. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by simplycarro: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2016
sportskid:
Unfortunately for APC, PDP will cease power in 2019. The failure of APC will only lead to a massive Exodus as the general Elections Approaches.

Bad English
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by kaen1317: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2016
xtervaganza:
that baboon is more of a man than all the unfortunate men in lyour family combined

Oloriburuku
oloriburuku. Worshiper of man. Directly or indirectly that your baboon brother is amongst the people that has brought Nigeria to where we are. Your not even a baboon your a monkey
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by CHYMZZY(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
simplycarro:

Chima, that old buffalo is far more important and politically valuable than all the men in Igbo land combined.
Go and ask GEJ how far. grin

let me reserve my comment to you, for future porpose..
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by juman(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2016
PDP was destroyed by obasanjo.
When he was dismissed, pdp in south west was relieved and able to win ekiti state and nearly won osun state if not that their candidate was a man with k-leggy.

Somebody that ruled the country for more than eleven and half years but cannot win at the polling booth in front of his house.
Obasanjo is nobody.
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by Qmerit(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Another deranged zombie spotted

Fool in the highest bid!
Talking trash when they can't argue
With sound mind. You that call an elder statesman names/insult him and I who is
Zombie nonsense.
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by bejeria101(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Obasanjo is a nobody,how relevant is he? Ota criminal make i hear word.
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by simplycarro: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2016
CHYMZZY:

let me reserve my comment to you, for future porpose..

Purpose!
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by simplycarro: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2016
juman:
PDP was destroyed by obasanjo.
When he was dismissed, pdp in south west was relieved and able to win ekiti state and nearly won osun state if not that their candidate was a man with k-leggy.

Somebody that ruled the country for more than eleven and half years but cannot win at the polling booth in front of his house.
Obasanjo is nobody.

Are you more knowledgeable than Gbenga Daniels?
Let important people in PDP disprove him and not nonentity like you hiding under an anonymous forum to type rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by xtervaganza(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2016
kaen1317:
oloriburuku. Worshiper of man. Directly or indirectly that your baboon brother is amongst the people that has brought Nigeria to where we are. Your not even a baboon your a monkey
I still you're a never do well oloriburuku somebody.

Someone who's not an will not call an old man a baboon.

Post your father's picutre(if you have any) and let's compare with Obj.

I'm certain Obj in his youth looks better than you fool and he definitely has achieved more

Ode
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by KanwuliaExtra: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2016
You expected him to remain in PDP after looting NIGERIA DRY and handing the carcass to GEJ? grin

Now that he is kissing APC pig's azzzes, the country done beta?

The same PDP are still in APC abi?

To hell with PDP, APC, OBJ, GEJ, PMB and so on!

Life is not about what political party you join.
If you like, put Jesus or Mohammed as A NIGERIAN to rule, he too must become THIEF!

Thief na thief in NIGERIAN POLITICS!

Shikena!!!! kiss
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by kaen1317: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2016
xtervaganza:

I'm certain Obj in his youth looks better than you fool and he definitely has achieved more

Ode
mumucious mumu. Sharap there monkey
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by kaen1317: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2016
xtervaganza:

Ode
oloriburuku is like u don't have work this morning. Mumu
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by CHYMZZY(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016
simplycarro:

Purpose!
Exactly what i want you to get! So you got my msG then...
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by tunary(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Obasanjo is currupt, obasanjo is one of d major causes of nigerias prblms, obj is gud obj is bad
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by Hadwaz2: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
acunon:
PDP is a failed party, they need to come together with trust and work together else they will run down for good. Though they are already drained.
if u dnt knw wat to say u better shut-up ur mouth. wat is ur joy, when APC is suffering to with same of pple i PDP. think wise b4 u talk.
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by wink2015(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Obasanjo, Yar Adua and Jonathan were never prepared for the presidency before power was given to them by the military head of state General Abusalami Abubakar and Obasanjo himself.

They ended up performing woefully and Nigeria is paying heavily for their misdeed.
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by PastorOla1: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
ATI GBE PDP RE LE, ATI GBE PDP RE LE FINAL!!!!
Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by shellman: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Moreoffaith:
Wetin this one dey talk, The atrocities wey you alone commit for Ogun state make thousands of student drop out of OOU(Olabisi Onabanjo University)
His negative policies in OOU virtually destroyed that University as the worst in the South West before SIA brought honour to that institution He derailed the ambition of so many students there except the Cultists were given preference

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel by Moreoffaith(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
shellman:
His negative policies in OOU virtually destroyed that University as the worst in the South West before SIA brought honour to that institution He derailed the ambition of so many students there except the Cultists were given preference

Baba mi i no know say you self notice all this stuff oo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Of Chibok Girls Write Buhari To Bring Back Their Daughters Before May 29 / Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola / Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.