Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Brand New Kia Vs Toks Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Kia Vs Toks Camry (741 Views)

TOKS CAMRY 2012, SE, 4 PLUG, 22K MILES / Distress Sales Toks Camry 03 @ 1.2m 08061311315 08028612026 / The All New Kia Cerato 2010 Model! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Kia Vs Toks Camry by bimbor(m): 6:32am On Oct 11, 2009
Guys which is a better buy of these two cars, a brand new Kia Rio or fairly used 'Tokunbo' 2001 Toyota Camry. Your views pls.[color=][/color]
Re: Brand New Kia Vs Toks Camry by TyGabriel(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2009
hey dude,nothing like new.go for d kia
Re: Brand New Kia Vs Toks Camry by ferrano: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2009
man , you better go for kia brand new car. new car must be new. at least it will searve you for complete 1 yr without visiting mechanic village or rewire or opening the bonet. but used car starting from the day your purchase it  you will be spending money on it till the the you stopping using the car, first of all you will have to buy new tire and do some electrical works on it servicing both the engine and changing the gear oil. and so on.
my dear brother better go for brand new car either kia or hyundai. I too pray to GOD that i  want to buy another car i want new car. and am sure baba will do that for me
Re: Brand New Kia Vs Toks Camry by indie22(f): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hello!

Nothing beats a brand new car truthfully,so, if you do decide to go for the kia, i work for kia motors and can offer you a great price and excellent after sales services, you can give me a call on 07029322474, cynthia, cheers!!!
Re: Brand New Kia Vs Toks Camry by babeface3: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
man, it depends on what you do or your level of income. Left for me, I will go for a car I know i can easily sell after some time and buy another one. I cant drive a car more than two years. With brand new kia, my man if you want to sell, Nigerians will come with ridiculous prices; it does not have much second hand value. Camry is hot any day till the coming donkey years.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale - You Will Love It. / I Need A Saloon Car / 2003 Toyota Camry(registerd) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.