Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Apply Asap If You Live Around Surulere/ikoyi Or Anywhere In The Lagos Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Asap If You Live Around Surulere/ikoyi Or Anywhere In The Lagos Island (1340 Views)

Direct Sales Executive Needed, Apply ASAP / Apply ASAP / Vacancy For Abuja Resident. Apply Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Asap If You Live Around Surulere/ikoyi Or Anywhere In The Lagos Island by sabichele: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Position: HR Officer Role (Male):

I urgently need a male HR Officer with 1-2 years experience. Starting salary is less than N100k monthly but fringe benefits are many. Preferred location of candidate is Surulere or Lagos Island, as office is in Ikoyi. Nature of business is manufacturing but successful candidate will work at the corporate Head Office in Ikoyi. Only suitably qualified candidate should send their CVs to strategicheadhunt@gmail.com not later than Tuesday 20/09/2016
Re: Apply Asap If You Live Around Surulere/ikoyi Or Anywhere In The Lagos Island by victree007(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Apply Asap If You Live Around Surulere/ikoyi Or Anywhere In The Lagos Island by nwakibie3(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
I jst applied. Hoping to hear from u positively.
NZEKWE STEPHEN ANENE
Re: Apply Asap If You Live Around Surulere/ikoyi Or Anywhere In The Lagos Island by sabichele: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Your applications are not receipt by me o. I saw the post on linkedin.com; asked the person who posted it some few questions to verify the post, and he said it is very genuine and urgent too; that i should help to share as they look forward to recruiting a much qualified person who meets the stated requirements.

Please, if you are qualify and you live around the listed locations, you'll do well to put your applications across to him via the mail. It closes tomorrow, 20th September, 2016.
Re: Apply Asap If You Live Around Surulere/ikoyi Or Anywhere In The Lagos Island by nwakibie3(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
sabichele:
Your applications are not receipt by me o. I saw the post on linkedin.com; asked the person who posted it some few questions to verify the post, and he said it is very genuine and urgent too; that i should help to share as they look forward to recruiting a much qualified person who meets the requirements stated.

Please, if you are qualify and you live around the listed locations, you'll do well to put your applications across to him via the mail. It closes tomorrow, 20th September, 2016.
OK bro. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Re: Apply Asap If You Live Around Surulere/ikoyi Or Anywhere In The Lagos Island by ify2016: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2016
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Zeconia Oilfield And Procurement Firm / Halliburton Energy Ongoing Recruitment / Customer Service Job And Bank Teller Job Via Kimberly Ryan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.