Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party (23743 Views)

PDP Governors Plan ‘unity List’ To Stop IBB, Jonathan / PDP Bot Kicks As Governors Plan Imposition Of Another Chairman - Tribune / 2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by Kingsley1000(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
pdp is dead and gone...they cannot win any serious elective position again
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by juman(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
I dont understand why Sheriff is so desperate.

At his age he does not understand that its only God that gives power.

PDP is melting away just because of his desperation.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by Jalinco: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
The PDP thugnors are cowards, they want to abandon their party because of Sheriff.
They are only good at cutting pomo and sleeping with street traders
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by 9jagoodman: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Prophesy about to be fulfilled
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by Bondesniger(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Any party that is neither APC nor PDP is acceptable to me... I am just tired of these two parties, one filled with corruption, the other one fillied with lies and backwardness
SPD WILL MAKE A BETTER WAY
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by dapsonlou(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Change the change party of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by alizma: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
no one in PDP, not even the self acclaimed hero of democracy could keep PDP together at list for a yr after it lost the 2015 election yet they called a man(Buhari) a dullard, the same man who pulled through several yrs of being in opposition to become a president.
politics takes more than being a PhD holder.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by Goke7: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
alizma:
no one in PDP, not even the self acclaimed hero of democracy could keep PDP together at list for a yr after it lost the 2015 election and they called a man(Buhari) a dullard, the same man who pull through several yrs of being in opposition to become a president.
politics takes more than being a PhD holder.

most of the folks in pdp are all opportunists, it takes the likes of PMB, tinubu and obj to be in a party for that party to be together. You need a leader who will be rallying point for all. Obj was the soul of pdp and the reason it was in power for 16 years. The day he tore his membership card marked the end of pdp.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by CHYMZZY(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Their will be a new party.
One big man from APC will leave APC to join the new party..
Something that happen to Fmr. Late President umaru musa ya'ardu will happen to PMB, dnt knw whether he will die... (muslem should pray for his health.
APC will fail, PDP will just be there as a party...
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by tolufase: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
A party that cannot solve its own crisis but want to solve Nigerian problems. Quiet amazing!
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by richidinho(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
amiibaby:
ok

Swiri .. pls check ur mail
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by kadree(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Oh! SheLiff, we love ur gap-teeth. Lolz dia are time in life wen u don't let desperation av d better part of u.

Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by gabicon: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
No political party can stand with Govonors as it's Pilar's , bamanga tukur warned pdp about this but they didn't listen.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by Cletus77(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
If they really want dis new party to succeed, at least 70% of d people should be vibrant youths....
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by amiibaby(f): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Okay
richidinho:

Swiri .. pls check ur mail
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by luwiizy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
PDP WITH CRISIS ARE LIKE?
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by luwiizy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
PDP AND CRISIS ARE LIKE?
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by PastorOla1: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
IN FAILURE THEY WILL REMAIN, AS LONG AS WIKE & FAYOSE WILL BE INVOLVED THEIR PARTY IS DEAD B4 ARRIVAL
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by simplycarro: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Just because their hands were removed from the cookie jar, the party crumbled in less than 2 years.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by jamislaw(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
PDP is dead and buried in Otueke I can confirm that.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by simplycarro: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
juman:
I dont understand why Sheriff is so desperate.

At his age he does not understand that its only God that gives power.

PDP is melting away just because of his desperation.

We have mainly cowards in PDP now. They want to run away without a fight.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by juman(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
simplycarro:

We have mainly cowards in PDP now. They want to run away without a fight.

They dont need to fight, common interest surpasses individual interest.

Everybody needs to just allow reasoning to lead them.
The man as former senator and former two terms governor cannot just behave just any how.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by awoluyi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
I will vote for the new Party if it is called NPC (Nigeria Plunderers Congress).

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by simplycarro: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
juman:

They dont need to fight, common interest surpasses individual interest.

Everybody needs to just allow reasoning to lead them.
The man as former senator and former two terms governor cannot just behave just any how.

This is a defeatist reasoning. What happened to all that PDP braggadocio of not too distance past?
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by zikter(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
yeyeboi:
Can't believe I am FCT on this grin , First Time FCT cheesy

I dedicate this FCT to anyone fighting cancer or any other sickness, I Pray for total wellness and GOD's protection over your life kiss kiss

Click like to let them know you also love them and pray for them and click share if you just don't care.

but is FTC now
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by yeyeboi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
zikter:
but is FTC now

I appreciate, ur correction noted smiley
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by Bizibi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
That is the news I'm waiting for......2019 go sweet.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by mKc9ET(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
If they ever try that shit i will count them losers in next election. PDP should never let everyone mere internal issues to in-between them in this there narrowly surviving erra as a political party, they should focusing on how to use the advantage of APC incompetents to defeat APC in next election. Creating another party will cause a lot of confusion among them and that party will never hold any ground in 2019 and in 2023 nobody will here the name of that party.
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by zikter(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
yeyeboi:

I appreciate, ur correction noted smiley
thanks
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by maxman01: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nigeria is in d hands of x military men n gen since 1958 till date only dis ppl give use des leader to make policies to favour dem
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by dimieprincess(f): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
This had been my opinion since that dragon like SAS had decided to remain as the chairman of my party. Whether the front a novel party or he steps down, I can't vote for a party with SAS as a elder statesman so I will rather vote for my enemy Buhari.

Yeah, Buhari is my enemy because I dislike nepotism, favouritism, bigotry, arrogance and what have you. I would've loved to let go my anger against Buhari as enumerated above, but having people like El-Rufai, Kwankwanso, Aregbesola, Fashola around him is increasing my hatred. I don't have problem with Tinubu, I gbadu his ruggedness amidst the troubles and the demanding situation he found himself before putting up APC as a political family.

El-Rufai must not smell that seat, at least I can allow someone like Fayemi or Goje as president from APC. I just hate El-Rufai, SAS, Fashola, Aregbe d mad man, Kwankwanso and Oshiomhole because they are too arrogant
Re: PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party by Aroh48(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2016
Pathetic fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths / Coronavirus: Buhari Not Alive To His Responsibilities - Afenifere / Coronavirus: Ogun State To Stop Non-Essential Inter-State Movement From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.